SD Myers www.sdmyers.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about SD Myers?
BakerYogi

This is a "Christian" company, so women aren't always considered equals. But if you want/have a family, management tends to be accommodating to your needs. Leave is still unpaid, however, but that's 'Murica for you.

I have been trying to start a family for some time and have recently started fertility treatments with plans to do ivf. None of this is covered in our health insurance (not even diagnostics) and if I do manage to have a family, maternity leave is unpaid, so that does scare me a bit.
This is a "Christian" company where men tend to be considered more important based on Biblical principles. But it also depends on your manager. So far, I've been very lucky with a male boss who has been very understanding with my current fertility struggles and is all for me having a family. So family friendly, yes, but you might not be promoted fairly. Again, it does depend on departments and managers.

Women Review SD Myers for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of SD Myers by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website BakerYogi