Sears Holdings Corporation http://www.searsholdings.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Sears Holdings Corporation?
Lady shari7

N/a

Lady Breann77 Cashier

Management at least at my location was mainly female led. The company as a whole focuses too much on credit and pushes the cashiers to nearly unattainable goals. I saw many good cashiers that went above and beyond for the customer get fired because they could not make the credit goal. Overall I feel they treat females equally but the companies mission is messed up. They want everyone to focus on the customers experience but also push a credit card so hard it is off putting for many people.

Its not a bad place to work but the company sucks in the common sense department.
Lady Ayla121

Its a great first job but it isn't a good one to stay in forever unless you actually love people. Most of the workers are women especially in the clothing areas but I absolutely hate the Men's department cause I get hit on repeatedly by creepy old enough to be my father type customers.

Lady Iseeyou

n/a

Madam stars FJ/CAC Lead

In my store it is a predominately female management staff except for our General Store Manager. Where as some of the guys that are older and have been there for a few years seem to think they run the show, we on the management staff hold our own. I have used the Maternity before I was able to move up into a management position. I decided to only take 6 of the 12 weeks that was offered because that is all I could afford to take. Other than the few perverted customers that have come through overall the female staff is treated fairly and receive the same attention as the males. When the perverted customers come in the store manager and LP are the first ones to come running. Maybe I got lucky and have a great group of guys in our store, but I like working there. Otherwise I wouldn't have started three years ago and have grown with the company.

Lady pearl Warehouse Lead, Logistics

this is a boys club you can get ahead if you relocate repeatedly during your career here that is the only way to advance at all also men are hired at or above experienced females wages if you are female and not cut throat or willing to relocate repeatedly you will get "stuck" with zero advancement and lower raises than men just had a new hire male come in at what Im making after 16 yrs here which is typical

Lady ajames Receiving Team Member, Backroom

Pay is terrible, not enough training to do your job correctly,

Lady erinw1030

I think it is a great company to work for! I've been here almost 4 months and my time here so far is very enjoyable. When I leave work I never leave having a bad day it's typically the same day every day, but I like it none the less.

Lady tkd

na

Madam Margarita

While the company itself is somewhat in shambles, they do treat women and men very equally. You see many women in leadership roles, and these are women of all races.

Women Review Sears Holdings Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Sears Holdings Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.9 stars, based on 21 reviews Company Website Lady shari7 Lady Breann77 Lady Ayla121 Lady Iseeyou Madam stars Lady pearl Lady ajames Lady erinw1030 Lady tkd Madam Margarita