Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Sentry Insurance to join us.

TUNE Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

Great policies and employer. Would be nice if there was flex time after coming back from leave.

2 Market Media Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

I would if, they where a Junior Front Dev needing some experience. If they need some income, instead of no income at all. Wanted to add another job on their plate that didn't call too often.

I'd say it flexible, I could take on another part-time. Make room for volunteering. But I don't get much work or things to do.

Audi USA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

It can be good old boys selling cars but overall is very progressive. Most executives truly appreciate diverse opinions and perspectives, and want more women. It can be dependent on your boss, but women can and do succeed. They are also very cognizant and active to grow women.

My boss was very flexible and understanding for parent duties. However, there are a lot of perceptions and expectations to fill surrounding face time and being in the office.

Government of the United Kingdom Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

December 2017

I’m general, a supportive atmosphere for women. Biggest challenge is the limited promotion opportunities for locally engaged (ie not British) staff. But the job gives you good access to opportunities to build your network and develop new skills that will make you competitive for the next step on your career ladder.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

The Arland Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

The Arland Group is great about promoting women and I'm a real life example. I started in sales and now I am a running the agency. Did I mention I am diverse female? My team is almost entirely women! Our company recognizes good work and people who care and engage positively with their co-workers. It doesn't matter what your background is...you are soley judged on what you bring to the table: great ideas, vision, teamwork, ambition, empathy and heart!

DLB Associates Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

This company cares about hours worked more than anything. Even if you do a great job, if you aren't physically at the office much over 40 hours, they don't give you much respect. There are no women in leadership positions.

ResCare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company is male dominated in the upper ranks and run by informal leaders who are family related or friends in the lower ranks. Favoritism and fear for ones job even at the executive leadership level exists. Exploring new ideas is blatantly rejected and unacceptable.

Wolters Kluwer Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.4

Flexible working environment; offers "work anywhere". Leadership needs to demonstrate more strategic direction.

Better senior leadership.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked in law enforcement for 19 years. No matter what anyone tells you, your career comes to a screeching halt when you become pregnant and go on maternity leave. Opportunities pass you by that would provide you the experience needed to promote. As a result, women opt to not have children or take more administrative career paths in order to be mothers to their children. Law Enforcement is a very rewarding job, and women who chose this occupation are unique and selfless, but she has to go in with her eyes wide open.