Lady I_manage

I have worked for this company for almost 22 years. I feel women are treated equal, providing they pull their own weight. Some women don't feel the same in my company, and call it "a boys club." I don't feel that way personally because I have paid my dues and earned the respect I receive.

Lady olliemom Cashier, Beer garden

Male dominated, except for cashiers, mostly women. Hours are flexible. Benefits not worth the money. If you have school age children, don't look for advancement-the "so called" family comes first only goes so far.

In-store politics is horrible. Women are VERY moody
Lady kimsie123

Company is male dominated. Fewer women hold store management positions.

Lady italiangirl859

it's a mans company. Unless your young and pretty and skinny your tend to be overseen by management on a store level

Lady Isidor

Plan on little to no upward movement, and you'll be expected to do better/more then your male counterparts. If you happen to get a promotion you have no allies and little to no backup or support from upper management.

Lady jmphoto Front end

I have been working there for 5 and half years and i dont treat the same as men. As a cashier i have very room for growth i have many departments but when there is a open spot they always hire a guy for the spot. I have been helping out the seafood department a lot but still no raise and i was helping out while they were training a new guy. It is just not fair at all.

Lady jentel

I worked there for over 20 years and people are overworked. This company offers maternity leave, but only because the law requires it. I do believe that women are treated fairly but there are some women managers, but you have to be part of the boys club

Lady bertster Clerk, Deli

I`ve worked here for over 20 years and I believe that when you get older you are not used for your knowledge but only for medial jobs like staying on the counter and dealing with the customers. Don`t get me wrong, most of our customers are very nice and I get along with them. I know a lot about everything else in the deli but they do not wish to use that knowledge. As far as I` concerned I wasted a lt of time learning things that I am not permitted to do. And if u go out on disability, you get punished when you ccome back with scheduling. I am no longer considered at the top of the ladder as I come in somewhere in the middle. I am very disappointed with the way I am treated like a new person.

Lady julie213 Customer service, Frontend

dont

Lady Anne57

Women Review Shoprite for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Shoprite by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.8 stars, based on 10 reviews Company Website Lady I_manage Lady olliemom Lady kimsie123 Lady italiangirl859 Lady Isidor Lady jmphoto Lady jentel Lady bertster Lady julie213 Lady Anne57