Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Sir Kensington's to join us.

MGA Home Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

They will promise you the moon when trying to recruit you. They promise you flexible hours. Once you are on board, not so much. My coordinator was always pushing me to work a lot of hours. He also made it so I was uncomfortable expressing concerns that were developing about my health because he talked about how they were going to replace the nurse that was working for one of the families with me, since she had a chronic health condition. I ended up becoming very ill and falling asleep on the job, then getting fired. I am not the only nurse that this happened to. Think twice before working for this company.

Grand Canyon University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

May 2018

GCU offers equal opportunity across all levels of the organization.

Celerity Consulting Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Standard unpaid parental leave. There are women in higher positions.

They do allow some time off for parent teacher meetings that is not considered pto.

BMO Harris Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

It's a great place to work as a woman, and I've truly seen diverse hiring in practice at BMO. That said, be wary of being under-compensated by a great deal, and having to fight to get what you should be earning. The pay grade system actively contributes to income inequality.

My current position supports some flexibility for working from home, but depending on the manager can be restricted.

I have not taken maternity leave, but the benefits/maternity/paternity leave at BMO Harris is excellent

ModCloth Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The CEO came from Urban Outfitters and had a very misogynistic reputation--which he's earned. From telling one middle manager (that he took out for drinks) that "all the execs at Urban cheated on their wives!" to giving his perky blonde assistant the once-over and telling her she could be a model to saying that seeing a plus model next to a skinny model "invites you to compare the two", this guy has a serious case of shut-up mouth. He also hires all male execs and shows a clear lack of respect for females all around.

If you work in HR, you do what you want. Those gals come and go at odd hours and leave early every Friday.

7-Eleven Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Only if she's desparate

Guess Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This can be an amazing place to work if you have a good team and good leadership. In the past 3 years of working here I've had really great months and just awful ones. They do try to accommodate employees for things like maternity leave (they will have a position for you on your return and they'll work with you on length of leave), sick kids, sick time in general, and the medical/PTO benefits are really great. You can take appointments as needed during the week and it's not a big deal, and there are occasionally great opportunities for career development and advancement.

While some departments have more flexible hours and culture, some do not (even differs between teams in the SAME department, which can be frustrating). I really could do 90% of my job from home, and it would be beneficial to be able to work remotely one or two days a week for my mental well being.

I've known a few different women at this company who've taken maternity leave. They've seemed very happy with the accommodations they were given. I believe you get 6 weeks maternity leave, with the option to extend as needed (unpaid), and you are guaranteed a position on your return.

Honda Of America Manufacturing, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will more than likely be the only woman in the room at any given time. Take advantage of it to show them that you belong there as well.

There is no offering for a paternity leave. They do work with you if you are breastfeeding and accommodate for you when you come back up to one year.

Castalia - Strategic Advisors Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are plenty of women that work here and they are given great opportunities to gain valuable work experience. However, upper management is entirely male-dominated, which simply makes it a bit more difficult for them to be fully aware of women's needs. But they are growing more and more conscious of it.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for more than 6 years. I left a job which paid significantly more because this job offered benefits (vacation, sick, health insurance, 401(k), and when taking all of these things into account, the total compensation was close to what I was making. I was promised regular performance reviews and told I could expect raises commensurate with the quality of work I performed. In the first couple of years, I had a couple of reviews and got only minimal raises in spite of excellent work product. After the first couple of years, a "moratorium" was put on future raises. Profanity goes unchecked in this workplace. Although multiple people reported one particular person's frequent use of the c-word, this employee was only ever reprimanded and sent home for a day or two. For more than 6 years this went on, and to my knowledge, the employee is still there. (He is their largest money-maker) On several occasions, I discussed company morale with the CEO. Nothing was done. Management is more interested in profit-taking than in the people who work for this company. The paralegals are vastly underpaid given the work they do. When I did finally give my notice, and brought up the CEO's failure to deliver on regular reviews/raises, blame was passed to me for failing to ask for such. In my opinion, raises are given as a reward for excellent work. It should not be up to the employee to demand them. Finally, in light of the "moratorium" which was never "lifted," why would any person believe the request for a raise would be granted—particularly when it was common knowledge many requests for such had been denied, even prior to the moratorium. The culture of this business is toxic.