naenae

Shortly after I was hired I was warned by a former employee that my department is VERY unfriendly to working mothers. As time has gone on, I've seen what this employee was talking about. There are very few women in leadership positions. The "family friendly" policies seem to primarily apply to working dads with lesser demands. I've often heard leadership complain about the company's lack of diversity but have seen no effort to make the workplace more female-friendly.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Nearly all male executives make decisions about your maternity leave and return with the original facade of being flexible, but in reality give you the ultimatum and lack of flexibility. It makes it seem like they do not want you to return. Working remotely is an option for many, but not an option for returning mothers, even if temporarily. I have not had a child, but coworkers have and watching their experience has presented me with a moral dilemma. I would tell anyone planning on having a family that this is not the company for them.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review SirsiDynix for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of SirsiDynix by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website naenae anon1332