Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Skechers to join us.

MediaSource Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.7

It's a small agency and it's a fun place to work.

ISGN Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

Limited job options, low pay, the company is extremely mismanaged - they do not have a set guide of procedures in place and change the rules every other day. Despite this, you'll receive a reprimand for following the old rules before you've learned of the newest change. They value time over quality, at the expense of the client. The training and explanations of procedures are severely lacking. Due to these reasons, employees are constantly contradicting each other. I'm also forced to remain in one of the lowest positions due to lack of opportunity, even though I've worked professionally for 15 years, have previously owned my own company, and have more experience than most of the men in charge. However, my location is limited in job opportunities. In addition, I believe this company is extremely unethical in their business dealings and it's extremely bothersome to now have a lack of opportunity that would allow me to work for a company and in a position that I would not only enjoy, but would thrive and again have pride in my work.

State Attorney's Office For The 18th Judicial Circuit Of Florida Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work for women! Very accommodating to those with children.

PPG Industries, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It was good, not great. I think they care more about stock prices than employee morale

Maybe. If I knew their strengths and who their boss would be to ensure a good fit

OEConnection Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

That there is good work/life balance. It's a good place to work after you've had your kids and won't need maternity leave.

Maybe. Their maternity policy is just fmla so if that was important I wouldn't recommend them on that. It's a good company for someone older who isn't planning on having anymore kids.

Bard Medical Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

HR is very unsupportive of maternity leave. Example: Upon returning to work, I received an email from our HR contact stating, "1. Verify you returned to work today. 2 Submit a MD note confirming your ability to return to work. 3. Today is Oct. 7 and the pay-period for the 15th is already closed, so you won't see any pay until Oct. 30." Well, isn't that a lovely tone to come back to! None of this information was communicated beforehand and it was just a mismanaged process throughout. CR Bard is a 100+ year old company and there is still a prevalent "Good Ole' Boys" Club mindset. It is difficult for working women to attain serious leadership roles at this company because I don't truly believe management values or promotes the women in its' workforce.

Maybe. The saying, "people don't leave companies, they leave managers" is accurate here. If you have a female manager who has a family, you'll be much better off than working for a male with a stay-at-home wife who can't comprehend what it means to be a working Mom.

Everlast Worldwide Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 2 years and enjoy it. Although there is limited female leadership in upper management. The company is male dominated and I am actually the first female ever to be hired in the sales department. We also do not get offered paid maternity leave. Many of the females at this company are in lower level positions and often leave after gaining experience to move on to better opportunities. So the females currently working here do not have children. When asked why we do not have paid maternity leave offered in our benefits, one of the executives simply said " Well we've never had any female employees who were pregnant". It is hard to view a long term career here knowing that family balance is not ideal. But maybe I can be the trail blazer.

Herbalife Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Herbalife is all about better Health I've been a Distributor for a year and 4 months now, every woman should at least take the time to learn about the products instead of running away from them.They're are Herbalife Nutrition clubs everywhere I advise you to keep your eye on the prize at all times you 'll definitely meet some shady people, besides that the business is worth it, to get started all you have to do is purchase your very own stater kit which is $100.00 it's that easy!!!!

Nurturing Wisdom Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for about a year and a half and had a great experience. I really felt the management - both men and women - were understanding and supportive. It is ultimately a woman-owned and woman-run company.

Amnesty International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

April 2015

I worked there for 7 years and I wish I was more relaxed and confident in my first six months. Amnesty is a really big organisation with complicated structure and lots of intelligent and committed people. The best way to start is to listen and learn as much as possible while showing initiative and confidence.