Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at SnagAjob to join us.

CFGI Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

Need to consider potential travel requirements and how that fits in with rest of life. Also, maternity benefits are limited.

certain projects are very flexible while others require extensive travel for up to 1 year +

Search Engine People Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

There are a lot of great women working at SEP, but I'd be aware of he owner if you are not a straight and white.

Provide more transparency on job roles, and allow people the opportunity to grow in the company when they deserve it.

UNO Charter School Network Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Women are promoted however we are not empowered nor trusted to make decisions within our roles. This stems from the top.

Empower current employees already in leadership positions to make decisions; micro-managing is the management style and there is no physiological safety for employees.

MatrixCare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't!

Treat ALL women with respect. They are not "chicks". "We all like to look at pretty girls, but we have work to do here", should never be said, in private nor in company meetings. Swearing and telling sexual jokes is just WRONG - regardless who laughs. Could go on and on!

MKG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

female lead company and leadership. very few mothers so relevant family focused policies and benefits probably need further development/expansion

day to day flexibility within a 'do what needs to be done' company/industry

Pip's Island Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work, kid friendly, and very kind people.

Multifamily NW Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

Management is fair when it comes to policies and promotions but the Board skews male.

Clarks Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

More flexibility. Dont treat your salary employees like hourly employees. No flexibilty or trust in employees to do their job

Marco's Pizza Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Required to work minimum of 50 hours a week. Almost always is close to 60 hours a week. Must market for your store every week minimum of 5 hours a week (visiting as many businesses or door hanging as possible, expectations are very high). Definitely not an ideal career for someone who is advanced in their career, more suited for a younger person without a family. Always on call. Standard insurance. Company does work with people who are hired on that are pregnant. Will most likely give time off but may not do paid leave. Will more than likely force employee to use PTO for leave or give the option of not being paid. Potential for raises? If asked to get a raise in salary the answer you get is, 'raise your store revenue'. Getting a raise in your salary is almost never an option, the only way to get a raise is to raise your store revenue. You get 1% of your store revenue every month and a quarterly bonus. Quartly bonus is given if you achieve specific numbers in specific categories. Can be somewhat difficult to achieve most numbers. Great company for young budding new managers.

Anthem, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you are not white, you will not be promoted (this review is for New York). Sexism and racism are entrenched here. Black managers are not visible which leads me to believe there are none in New York. I have only seen one (he is now deceased). The one black VP retired a few years ago. You will stay in the same position forever, train inexperienced, underqualified, and unethical people who will be promoted above your head while you stay in place, and be thwarted at every turn for personal advancement. You will be given the work of 2-3 people and be expected to complete all of it with no relief and no additional compensation. Nothing meaningful is being done to root out the sexism and racism in this company. They are talking about culture shaping, but that has had no impact in NY. After 20 years, I am so tired of this. I get excellent reviews each quarter, but I am held back. This is the case with all of the minorities in my department, not just black women, but all races, even white women. White women have the best chance for promotion, but all women experience discrimination here. Then, all of the small tokens of appreciation have been taken away from us. We "celebrate" customer appreciation week by getting thank you emails. In the past, we received gifts. When you work hard to exceed standards, instead of the monthly small bonus we used to receive, we now receive a CHANCE to win something. So your hard work will more than likely be unrewarded when it comes to these quarterly drawings. At least we have profit sharing on a quarterly basis, but I would rather have a fair chance for promotion to earn more money for my family. I'm so tired of people thinking I have a good job when I can barely afford the increases in my utilities because we have to work from home so the COMPANY can save money (let alone rent, food, etc.) We pay more for our health insurance than our customers. They have better plans than we do. We are the guinea pigs for their health coverage. Plus, we don't get the money-saving HMO anymore. Now, I have years worth of coinsurance and get bills from collections agencies because I cannot afford to pay for them. The pension plan was frozen, so mine is only earning interest, but there is a 401(k) plan with some matching. Vacation is earned with a maximum of 20 days. If you have 20 days in your vacation bank, you will not earn more until you use time. The dental plan is a joke and barely covers expenses. The vision plan is ok. They do help with educational expenses. They also reimburse you for health club expenses and your phone bill if you work from home. This is a good company for a woman who has a husband earns a lot of money. If you are a white woman, you will have a better chance to advance if you try to get along with the managers and directors.