Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Snap-on Incorporated to join us.

Allison+Partners Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2018

Expect to work long., hard hours. There is flexibility and unlimited PTO.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

The employer treats women and men equally, the only problem was the number of hours they require you to put in leading to very little work-life balance.

Genie Industries Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

March 2018

Genie Industries has an active focus on increasing diversity in their team. They have mandatory training on diversity and actively seek to bring women and minorities into leadership roles. They also have a group for "Women at Terex". They focus on diversity as a component of a strong business.

Capital Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a great place to work but processes are redundant and change is slow.

They do not provide work from home options especially at the Manager level and above

Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They respect hard work, and are flexible if you continue to work hard and meet your billable hours as attorneys.

There is a lot of work to go around, so the job is less flexible because the work has to get done timely.

I was able to extend my leave to 10 weeks with 2 of the weeks being my paid vacation.

Thrillist Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You're going to need to fight for your voice to be heard and your ideas to be taken seriously, moreso than dudes. It's very much an Old Boys' Club where the men who've been at the company the longest get carte blanche for their ideas, and women get steamrolled.

Autodesk Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

Autodesk is a pretty great company to work for. They are middle of the road when it comes to policies but are working on expanding policies. Good now...even better in the future.

12+ weeks of maternity leave needs to be standard.

Isobar Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked there for 3 years. Management is male-dominated, and your overall experience will determine greatly depending on what team you are currently working on. Women who have children to care for aren't given much freedom to do so. Overall, it varies.

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

NYU School of Medicine Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

i have worked here 17 years and had four pregnancies. the leaves were all under different managers and really reflected that. some were wonderful and understanding. others wanted to report me to HR because the week before i was expected back i wanted to extend leave a week b/c my daughter had scarlet fever (this after heart surgery). they were inflexible. they wanted to dock me for pumping. it's a mixed bag because all things are left up to supervisor, and if you have a nice one things are great, if not, things are not. nyu school of medicine.