Marketing

There is no maternity leave. So, go elsewhere if you plan to have a family. While I do not have direct experience with being overlooked for promotions here, I have heard from most women who work that they are often (if not always) overlooked. Also, equal pay is a huge issue that many women speak openly about. They believe they are very underpaid compared to their male counterparts.

My position, my immediate boss and department are flexible. But I do not hear the same from any other departments. I hear quite the opposite.

There is NO designated maternity leave. They offer a "parental leave" which is two weeks of paid time off and that is it. Otherwise, you have to have disability insurance (which is 50% or less of your salary) and you have to use your PTO (if you have any).

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. Only for certain departments (like for hard skill set positions, like engineering, etc). And definitely not if they are woman planning to have a family as there is no maternity leave and only 2 weeks of parental leave that is allowed to be used for maternity.

Product Manager

Web

I think men and women are treated equally and there are many women in high level positions here. The culture can be very aggressive, in my opinion. Your experience will be very much influenced by your boss and how sane that person is. Reorgs are very common here, and people seems to leave the company after a fairly short time -- there is a lot of staffing churn.

Maybe. Company recently went private after being public. There were layoffs as part of transition. Lots of instability right now.