Employee reviews at SolarWinds
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"There is no maternity leave. So, go elsewhere if you plan to have a family. While I do not have direct experience with being overlooked for promotions here, I have heard from most women who work that they are often (if not always) overlooked. Also, equal pay is a huge issue that many women speak openly about. They believe they are very underpaid compared to their male counterparts."
One thing SolarWinds can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
"My position, my immediate boss and department are flexible. But I do not hear the same from any other departments. I hear quite the opposite."
2 Weeks Paid | 12 Weeks Unpaid
"There is NO designated maternity leave. They offer a "parental leave" which is two weeks of paid time off and that is it. Otherwise, you have to have disability insurance (which is 50% or less of your salary) and you have to use your PTO (if you have any). "
Would you recommend SolarWinds to other women?
"Maybe"

Want to

"I think men and women are treated equally and there are many women in high level positions here. The culture can be very aggressive, in my opinion. Your experience will be very much influenced by your boss and how sane that person is. Reorgs are very common here, and people seems to leave the company after a fairly short time -- there is a lot of staffing churn."
Would you recommend SolarWinds to other women?
"Maybe"