Starbucks Corporation http://www.starbucks.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Starbucks Corporation?

This is a good place to work try to get hired while you can and keep going

It's a good place to work at and I don't have complaints.

Starbucks is an ok company if your manager knows his/her job. If not you are screwed.

Lady working_mommy

Great company to work for, treats both men and women equally. I do feel like there could be more women in upper management roles though.

Lady anon725 Shift Supervisor

I think maternity leave could definitely be improved - you get 66% of your pay for 6 weeks, and after that it's unpaid or your return you to work.

Lady anon706 Development rep, Store Development

there are a lot of women that work here but it is still pretty cut throat, but the company does try and make it so there is work life balance

Madam Lynn

The biggest issue I see for women working for this company is scheduling, primarily for women who have children. Schedules vary, sometimes widely from week to week and are often not posted with more than a week ahead of time.

As far as gender equality goes, there aren't too many issues of this nature in this company.
Lady motherof1 Supply Planner Sr, Supply Chain

Technically speaking, Starbucks doesn't offer maternity leave. However, they do offer short-term disability. You get a 66% pay during 6 weeks after birth of your child, which equals about 50% of regular pay after taxes and insurance. There are a lot of women at Starbucks, but upper level management is predominately male. As a women employee, I feel very supported and see a lot of opportunities. As a mother at Starbucks, I do not feel supported. Family doesn't seem to be at the forefront of Starbucks executive team.

Overall, the company is women heavy and offer many amazing benefits (especially for store Partners). However, Maternity leave is well.....wait, what maternity leave? That's right, they don't actually offer maternity leave.
Lady anon89 Shift Supervisor, Retail

I worked here for 4 years while supporting myself through school. My boss as fair and understanding. I felt that I was treated with respect and my gender did not get in my way.

Lady carhan17

Not much room for advancement

Women Review Starbucks Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Starbucks Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 21 reviews Company Website anon2533 anon1542 Lady working_mommy Lady anon725 Lady anon706 Madam Lynn Lady motherof1 Lady anon89 Lady carhan17