Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Stauffers of Kissel Hill to join us.

Fossil Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

It is a great company to work, good benefits and work-life balance

New York Women's Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

A very toxic workplace, would not recommend. Despite working to improve the livelihoods of NYC women, this organization doesn't live its mission. There's a lot of manipulation, fear-mongering, micromanagement, and very little strategic direction.

Gateway Mortgage Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Watch your back with the women there and listen to Elle and watch all the regional mgrs they are all male. The west coast male regional mgrs are terrible and hold you back

When a family member , like myself as my fiancée passed away. I was not asked by anyone if I wanted or needed a few days off. No one picked up my phone or any portion of the day to cover for me during the funeral. My phone rang off the hook during funeral and throughout the 21 gun salute to this Veteran Hero. He was honored by Pres Obama and did not give me time off. I did not accrue enough time as I had been there 6 months and was branch manager on salary and commission. That was start of my resentment towards my manager. I had previously worked with her at another employer for 3+ years and we went to Gateway Mortgage from Ditech Mortgage as a team

Give branch managers more authority to present offers and be a part of new recruit offer for employment. I was shocked at what the upper managers offferes my newest recruit when I worked there. They were paying her way too much. She consistently over sells herself and last few employers she has fallen on her five. It was her 4 month guarantee they gave her that was more money per Month than myself. That really wasn’t the main issue. They did not ask for my input. It killed my P&L

The National Campaign Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Small company (~35 employees) that is made up of predominantly women. Employees are well-compensated for a non-profit, are offered good benefits (health and dental insurance, maternity leave, flex hours, summer hours, etc.), and have the chance to work on a great mission.

6 weeks of paid leave (through maternity leave and short-term disability leave). Following that, able to use vacation hours for another few weeks of leave, and was able to work part-time for another few weeks before coming back to work full time.

Rafanelli Events Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's really hard work with not much reward and very competitive as we are 95% women

University of Miami Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Departments can vary all over the spectrum. Also, do not assume that reporting to someone pregnant will yield any empathy. Surely, every department differs, but hopefully you do not have to resort to requesting any accommodation(s). I say this because my experience with the SOM HR was that they were willing to blatantly ignore federal law and argue with a passion for their convenience and gain. I ended up resigning and then having to appeal their "decision." I did win my case, but many cannot afford an attorney, especially without guarantee to win your case. It opened my eyes that even large corporations with a dedication to health and endless resources of professional opinions can still be unjust, unlawful, and unintelligent.

Camp Otterdale Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for 4 years. It is half men and half women. The Assistant Director is a woman and this was helpful however the owner/director is sexist and unaware of it, despite many conversations I and others have had with him. It is difficult for women to have the same learning opportunities as the men.

The Integer Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for several years. It seemed like a great place to grow my career, but after being passed over for a promotion twice in favor of lesser qualified males, one of which was an employee I hired, I decided my talents were better suited elsewhere. There's definitely a place for attractive women that follow orders, but not so much for anything else. Not to mention sexual harrassment was rampant. I knew of several women that settled out of court in such situations.

Thames & Hudson Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked at this company for a total of 6 years. Women occupy mostly supporting roles within the company. One woman who was in a director role recently left because her maternity leave was so restricted and she was not afforded healthcare for her children or husband, despite the fact that men in leadership roles were offered healthcare for their families. When I was hired I was expressly told that the company could only offer healthcare for me and should I choose to have children while I worked here, healthcare would not be provided.

Amnesty International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

April 2015

I worked there for 7 years and I wish I was more relaxed and confident in my first six months. Amnesty is a really big organisation with complicated structure and lots of intelligent and committed people. The best way to start is to listen and learn as much as possible while showing initiative and confidence.