Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Structural Integrity Associates Inc. to join us.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Scheels Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will work hard. Treatment varies based on who you talk to.

It could be better.

Fulton Financial Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The corporation is committed to inclusion and investing in socializing the employee base. Again, the corporation is demonstrating its commitments by seating in C-level roles in the last few years. This is historical for our organization.

Level of flexibility depends on the line of business and manager. Overall, the corporation is pro-employee and pro-family. It's a good company to work for.

Continue their efforts to place women in C-level roles. I'd also like to see them bring back their mentor program.

Axtria Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Respect is workers and provide relevant and timely feedback, consistent across the organization and transparent.

Terathink Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not a good place to any worker definitely not women

Businessolver Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Culturally, the gender tempature is neautral. Women and men are treated, for the most part, equally. I would say they do tend to favor men with promotions and compensation.

Maternity leave is seen as a glorified vacation by the executive team. You must take all vacation you have (10 days are standard) then let short term disability pick up the rest of your maternity leave.

Bain & Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.1

Highly supportive of women and all parents' work/life balance needs, within the context of a client service organization

Recently increased to 16 wks paid maternity, 4 weeks paternity

Sentara Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

xf

Health Advocacy Strategies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here but upper management chooses not to promote within and usually hires from outside sources.

Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

August 2014

It was a very stressful environment to work in, with no regard for a work-life balance.