SWCA Environmental Consultants swca.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about SWCA Environmental Consultants?

I haven't been with the company very long, but I did notice immediately that there are no women on the company's board, and there are no women holding any of the principle positions at any office. There are many women in my office working mid-level positions, but I don't know yet what's stopping them from advancing, whether its personal preference or something more insidious.

There are many things about working for SWCA that I love, including the efforts made for employee morale, the work that I do, and the health insurance, but they do the bare minimum FMLA requires. Whether SWCA is the right fit for you depends on other factors, like your partners' income, and whether you're pregnant while seeking new employment.

Women Review SWCA Environmental Consultants for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of SWCA Environmental Consultants by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady anon560