Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Sybase Products to join us.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Symphony Talent Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Our company and leadership offer an amazing experience, respect, and flexibility.

Concord Hospitality Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Working for my company doesn’t truly support the working full time mother. So expect to feel alone and down at your desk thinking of ways to better your life.

Working for the Sales department has been a little flexible with my schedule, however I still have doctors appointment to attend wit my daughter. The Front Desk will have the least flexiblilty do to rotating schedule.

Cedars-Sinai Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If youre an Asian woman you will find that the CTO works to ensure you are around him frequently.

Poor ability to get to the location and they demand specific work hours. The only reason the executives in IT allow for telecommuting is because their local competitors offer more.

Change out executive leadership. The current leader(s) are promoting a poor culture, work hours.

USANA Health Sciences Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would tell a woman of color that the environment is not very tolerant of those who look different and those who are women that have a strong voice of confidence in themselves.

Demonstrate more key understanding regarding the needs of diverse employees. Diversity as related to: Color, Gender, Non-Mormon, Single Mothers, No Children

Saneal Camera Supplies Ltd Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

RUN. There are much better opportunities out there with employers that legitimately care about their employees. This company is all about being cheap as possible, racist, and sexist.

When asked to not work the manager who was sexually harrassing me no hours were cut from his schedule but all of mine were. I went from full time to 6.5 hrs a week

Not sexually harass their employees. Not cut my hours after I make a complaint

California State University, Long Beach Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Beware of Academic deparments. Can be very political, backstabbing and bullying.

Improve hostile work environment.

Robert Walters Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

great!

H&R Block Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.1

I have worked for this company for 4 years and there are equal men and women working here.

Fitbit Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

It all depends on your manager. I've been fortunate to have someone that supports the flexibility I need to be a working parent, and I do the same for my team.