Hello_World

I worked alongside both men and women, and the overall environment seemed very respectful. None of those hidden micro-inequities that I could tell, at least not on a day-to-day basis. The only group that especially suffers from lack of female representation is the Sales team -- I had men treat me very differently for sure. But I think the problem is systemic (wish it were better).

Its a good place if you just want to put in your 40 hours and go home. Nice flexibility. But if you want to rise up, its a struggle due to the lack of women in leadership and mentoring is fend for your self.

They are trying to get better for inclusion, but they do have a long way to go.
Madam Jackie

I worked here for 7 years, and outside the engineering organization, there are a fair number of women working here. The Company has experienced a lot of disruption due to the CEO changes, splitting up of Symantec/Veritas, etc. That being said, there is good work/life balance and majority of colleagues are solid people.

Women Review Symantec for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Symantec by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Hello_World anon1747 Madam Jackie