TBD Restaurant

www.tbdrestaurant.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at TBD Restaurant to join us.

Vino Volo Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not a work day goes by where I am not thankful for my time with this company, and, for a multitude of reasons-- from wine education and experience in this type of setting, to the lifelong connections made with both coworkers and travelers/customers, alike. As with so much, attitude is key, and if yours is one of openness to the situation, there's much to be gained. If you are looking for a career in wine, though, this one will, likely, just be a temporary stop on your journey, as it's more about waiting tables than anything else. If you are more on the novice side of the sliding scale, with all-things-wine, use the opportunity to absorb what you encounter with the wines you carry. What I gleaned during my time here, even as a pretty knowledgable wine person, has proven invaluable, thanks to tremendous leaders at my location. I am grateful for my experience here, though I'm also thankful I moved on.

It all depends on the location of the store, and the manager at each, really. There was not a consistency across the board. Again, this may very well be changing as the company has been bought out, recently.

Have consistent, easy to understand guidelines/rules; create an environment in every store that doesn't allow for one bad apple to spoil the entire bunch; and knock off the lengthy testing, which isn't consistent nor necessary. There's a lot of unnecessary aspects to training (and continuing to train by retaking the tests over and over and over again, each time someone new in corporate wants to revamp them), which could be streamlined so much better. Plus, requiring homework and tests without compensation is illegal....

Dunkin' Brands Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are opportunities for people who want to move across the company to different roles that need to be filled, but if you are specialized in what you do, or if the leadership of your team is not influential, you will likely not get promoted.

This really depends on what team you are on and who your manager is. There are no company-wide policies in effect.

Corizon Correctional Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a man's world but it is a great place to learn and grow. I do see discrepancy as far as pay goes between men and women instead of work performance. In fact, work performance seems to have nothing to do with pay/incentives/etc... However, I enjoy the work and the environment. I hate to complain about the pay because it is higher than most jobs in the area but I know there are men making more than me and not even doing half the work I do.

I am about to take maternity leave. I am currently 12 weeks along.

Global Poverty Project Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Global Poverty Project is a great place to work for both women and men

County Human Services Department Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Hope that Pres. Trump doesn't take away all the county jobs. Then our whole town will be unemployed and homeless.

The main thing that attracted me was that it is one of the only employers in town that offers paid leave, health care and retirement. Your question 13 doesn't have any choices close to describing my Human Services department.

Capstak, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

Opportunity to grow and manage career path

Realogy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 4 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Difficult to advance beyond a mid-level support role due to qualification expectations required for advanced roles (licensed real estate experience) that are not permitted to be obtained within support roles.

Mediacorp Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Mid level women are not advancing and the top level of management seems to be heavily male dominated in recent years.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for more than 6 years. I left a job which paid significantly more because this job offered benefits (vacation, sick, health insurance, 401(k), and when taking all of these things into account, the total compensation was close to what I was making. I was promised regular performance reviews and told I could expect raises commensurate with the quality of work I performed. In the first couple of years, I had a couple of reviews and got only minimal raises in spite of excellent work product. After the first couple of years, a "moratorium" was put on future raises. Profanity goes unchecked in this workplace. Although multiple people reported one particular person's frequent use of the c-word, this employee was only ever reprimanded and sent home for a day or two. For more than 6 years this went on, and to my knowledge, the employee is still there. (He is their largest money-maker) On several occasions, I discussed company morale with the CEO. Nothing was done. Management is more interested in profit-taking than in the people who work for this company. The paralegals are vastly underpaid given the work they do. When I did finally give my notice, and brought up the CEO's failure to deliver on regular reviews/raises, blame was passed to me for failing to ask for such. In my opinion, raises are given as a reward for excellent work. It should not be up to the employee to demand them. Finally, in light of the "moratorium" which was never "lifted," why would any person believe the request for a raise would be granted—particularly when it was common knowledge many requests for such had been denied, even prior to the moratorium. The culture of this business is toxic.

Population Services International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Top leadership is supportive of efforts to create a more supportive work environment, but there are some old guard managers who need to be brought along.