Teach Plus www.teachplus.org/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Teach Plus?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Teach Plus to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

TED

10/23/16, 6:13 AM

Not many new moms, therefore only a few woman navigating the course and trying to set the tone for others.

Maybe. I would recommend the company for creative types that are okay with little to no traditional HR support.

Grace Institute

100% would recommend
4/7/16, 5:17 PM

Grace Institute is a phenomenal Organization to work for. Being a work force development program for women in NYC, the management truly practices what it preaches in regards to creating a more equitable work place for women. Our Executive Director ( a woman) , literally and figuratively keeps her door open to new ideas and suggestions, as well as promotes a healthy work life balance for women in the organization. The organization strives for staff to continue to grow professionally, and looks for ways to enhance our life long learning experiences.

American Management Association

0%say women are treated fairly
11/23/15, 8:33 PM

I've worked here more than 10 years and have learned that you must be able to speak for and stand up for yourself. It is a male dominated culture on many levels and no matter how successful you may be, management is not open to new ways of thinking or different work styles that may be more effective for certain individuals or groups. Sally Saleswoman

Maybe. If you are strong willed and a go-getter you can do well in this company but you must be able to advocate for yourself because for the most part, male leadership will not do it for you.

National Institute for Trial Advocacy

11/5/15, 9:47 PM

Its a great company to work for unless you are planning to start or expand your family. There is an unreasonable expectation when it comes to time commitment and work/home balance.

Maybe. Not if you are planning to start a family and have a balanced family/work life

Dress for Success

100% would not recommend
8/29/15, 4:25 AM

For an organization that supports female "empowerment" I've never seen more back-biting, in-fighting and unprofessional behavior. Whiners win and workers struggle. Hiring is based on the candidate pool, not the requirements of the job, and salaries are based on last year's budget, not the skill set of applicants. I've seen brand-new, no-experience clerical workers hired at the rate of a long-time retiree, thus surpassing a 3+ year staffer, with a college graduate germane to programming goals. Morale was lousy, communication was non-existent and opportunities for advancement were all in finding a new and different job.