Employee reviews at Teacher's Discovery

"It is a rewarding to work here in that the content created and distributed is worthy and gives you pride in the contribution to education, but the negative attitude, poor communication and lack of leadership is a dead end street."
One thing Teacher's Discovery can improve?
"When asked to provide input, feel like your answer is being heard. Increased contribution based on knowledge and experience."
"It used to be an environment where if you put in your time above and beyond the standard 40 hour work week in order to meet an important deadline, you would be compensated by accumulating comp-time."
"I was given 6 full weeks paid leave, and approved to take the additional month for my son."
Would you recommend Teacher's Discovery to other women?
"Men hold all management positions. There is no HR department. Nothing is given in writing so they can avoid keeping "promises." Meetings are a forum for men only, and they freely interrupt, talk over, and take credit for women's ideas."
"no"
One thing Teacher's Discovery can improve?
"All of the above, excluding no. 1."
"We are able to change our hours, but we are "moving away" from having work-from-home as an option. Vacation time is VERY limited, and is nearly always interrupted."
Would you recommend Teacher's Discovery to other women?