Telecare Corporation

www.telecarecorp.com

Lady Groth

Women are middle managers because of having MSW's, but this is high-burnout, high-risk, dangerous work that pays very little. I received many instances of sexual harrasment comments, some rape jokes, and I was disrespected in my role by male clients. Upper management at the site is predominantly male, and men were deferred to as policy-makers and authority figures. I had a great female boss who trusted my authority and gave me wide decision-making power, but her boss was an interrupter and did not listen to my suggestions. The pay is very very very low so I would not recommend this as there is not a hope of advancement.

Lady southernsmile

Personal Service Coordinator

Clinical

They do offer beenfits the first of the month after 90 days of employment. They offer and honor FMLA including babay bonding time. You accrue extended leave time at a rate of 3 hours per pay period which helps suppliment state disability income while on a leave.

Its stressfull work in the social services field. If you are up for it Telecare is a decent company to grow for women.