Employee reviews at Terumo BCT
"Do not work here. Each department has a "creep list" of all the men who will harass you without repercussions. We all know who to avoid. I was paid significantly less than male counterparts despite more experience and a proven track record of success. Myself and others were touched inappropriately and nothing was done. Demeaning, sexist comments are commonplace among some groups."
One thing Terumo BCT can improve?
"Other"

Want to

"Terumo BCT is a great place for women to work. There are opportunities for advancement and the chance to work with other strong women. "
One thing Terumo BCT can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Project Manager, Strategic Marketing And Ommunications
Policies, Culture, Hours

Want to

"Terumo BCT is wonderful place to work and grow your career. We have women leaders, engineers, scientists, MDs, production workers and promote from within. We have women in the highest senior ranks, excellent benefits, fair pay structure and a collaborative, respectful environment where the female perspective and diversity is recognized as the aspect that makes us a stronger company. Our CEO has one of the highest approval rates of all CEOs. It's a trusting community, family environment where you can grow both your career and your emotional intelligence. We encourage continuing education, work life balance and wellness at all levels."