The Compliance Search Group

compliancesearch.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at The Compliance Search Group to join us.

United States General Services Administration Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a significant number of women in leadership roles at this agency and plenty of promotion potential- the agency tends to be a bit top heavy in my opinion. From my personal experience I did feel appreciated by my employer and for those that work hard, they do invest in you and give you opportunities to reach your greatest potential.

within the past 7 years GSA has expanded it’s telework program to 4 days a week which has been a huge motivator in getting people to stay at the agency long term. Since the regional headquarters are often located in the central business district the telework policy makes it possible for working moms to move out to the suburbs where housing is not as costly, daycare is not as costly, the school districts are far superior, and crime rates are lower.

Distribute the workload responsibilities more fairly. The salary, while competitive, doesn’t seem fair when not everyone in the agency carriers equal weight. There are some individuals who have “cushy jobs” - very little responsibilities within this agency verses others who are held to a much higher standard, who have the responsibility of spending millions of tax dollars, who are interfacing with clients and high level officials and are given little support to do their jobs. Too many “behind the scenes” jobs and not enough individuals who do the real mission work of the agency. It’s not that there’s a staffing problem, it’s that management isn’t utilizing their workforce efficiently and even years and years of multiple hiring freezes and workforce reduction through attrition hasn’t changed this. Those that excel at their jobs are rewarded with more work and experience burnout.

Southcoast Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a decent place to work, if you have no other options.

It's based on department

University System of Georgia Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Working for the university system of Georgia was a pleasant experience for me.

Health Catalyst Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Health Catalyst is deeply mission-driven, making a difference in the healthcare industry, and leadership has demonstrated many, many times that they care about team members, including the career experiences of women at Health Catalyst. They are starting a forum to discuss the career experience of women, and leadership seems genuinely engaged in this process. The board of directors includes two women, both of whom are strong leaders in the healthcare industry.

MOM's Organic Market Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

MOM's corporate is a lot different than at the store. I worked my way up, and there's a number of women in significant leadership positions, 2 out of 6 on the leadership team including CEO, an almost equal amount of female department heads. Store level is a lot more about sticking it out, then who's currently in place. I've seen a lot of changes in over 5 years working at this company.

The longer you've worked there, the more flexible they are. If you are new, don't expect to have immediate flexibility, beyond your initial hours of availability.

The Heritage Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Heritage has been a good employer in many ways but could make some changes to improve life for working moms on staff.

RPA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

While senior management is comprised of mostly men, there are a lot of women in lower-level management positions.

ProBuild Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Its is a boys club

ThisWeek Community News Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years and most of the women are in predominantly in support roles. The ratio of women to men is 70 percent men and 30 percent women. Women are NOT treated fairly as management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to have their voices heard. Most feedback falls on deaf ears. Suggestions by men get implemented while suggestions by women do not. Women are repeatedly passed over for promotion in favor of a less or non-qualified man. This has happened to me personally. I was passed over for promotion in favor of a less qualified man. I had years of leadership experience garnered from the military and this person (my current immediate boss) did not. Nor was he qualified in the digital content arena. His knowledge was only print. Yet he was elevated to Digital Managing Editor over me (the more qualified person) in 2010. Now I've had to put up with his ineptitude for 4 years (I spent one of those years deployed so that doesn't count 2011-2012). I have only stayed there since due to necessity. I cannot quit as I need what little money I get and I needed the health ins to pay for my recent knee surgery and recovery because the VA refused even though it was service-connected. My recovery is almost complete. I have one more checkup and I'll be released. So then I'll be free to quit this extremely toxic workplace for women and minorities to go somewhere where I will be able to utilize my leadership skills, contribute to the mission/big picture, make a difference and have job and life satisfaction. Nothing will change here. It is most certainly a dead end. No opportunity for growth, no perks, no work-balance (I work 70 hrs a week and get paid for 40). I know as a combat veteran I deserve better!

First Trust Portfolios Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

There were many women at the company, but predominantly in support roles. I had no mentorship from senior women because I was the only female in an investment role. However, I was quite pleased with the family-centered culture of the firm, the commitment to integrity by leadership, and the nurturing support I received from my direct managers.