The Gap, Inc. http://www.gapinc.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Gap, Inc.?

I love that there are a high level of women in leadership positions at Gap Inc, from the creative team to the financial team, Ill say it us a company where it is easy to find female mentors

Madam workingwoman Administrative Assistant III, Talent Acquisition

I've worked here for 1 year and overall there are a lot of women that work here, even the senior leadership team is 70% made of women.

Lady luckyduck31

Great maternity leave benefits, family is very important.

Lady anon850 Replenisher, Baby

I had a positive experience working at GAP for over a year. I worked in a flagship store on 5th Ave in NYC and the culture was very different from other stores. I didn't have problems with any co-workers and there was no strong gender roles between men and women. Even though most of the people I worked with were uneducated, the majority of them were intelligent and forward thinkers.

It's a dead end job. I'd recommend to any one who really needs it.

There can be a great deal of work/life balance depending on which department you fall under. Maternity leave you can take a total of 20 weeks + any PTO time you have saved up. You have short term disability to partially pay for 8 of the weeks, otherwise it is generally unpaid.

Madam anon1158 Administrative Assistant III, GapTech

Be prepared for how slowly a large organization like The Gap runs. My professional history has been with relatively small organizations, so of course, things move along a little faster. Don't focus on the politics, just ensure your VP's have the support they need. My advice is to be openly communicative with everyone, but not overly communicative.

Lady geimer Sales

Since day 1 I have not had any complaints, adults and kids are great.

Lady Diamond Sales assoc.

Don't be too good at what you do ,they will only want more. If you are middle age and want to advance, forget it.

Lady Ann M

I have worked here for 5 years. Fairly treats men and women equally. Because of fashion emphasis, many women with children work here as the maternity leave is good, and the flex time is outstanding for someone with children. Art Peck, CEO, has also built a diverse leadership team with female brand presidents and division leaders.

Lady rebecca

they don't walk the talk

Women Review The Gap, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Gap, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 10 reviews Company Website anon1779 Madam workingwoman Lady luckyduck31 Lady anon850 Lady anon62 Madam anon1158 Lady geimer Lady Diamond Lady Ann M Lady rebecca