Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

The Inn at Pocono Manor

www.poconomanor.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at The Inn at Pocono Manor to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

HomeAway Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I love it here. Truly. Even through all the changes and ups and downs (that you will see at any company), I'm still committed. Negotiate the salary you deserve - that is appreciated here. Back up all of your suggestions with data. Be ready to pivot b/c the one thing that stays the same is that we're always changing.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

December 2016

I'm a contractor which makes the exclusionary aspect worse but it doesn't seem much better for full hires either. The environment is pretty horrible. Very hierarchical, competitive, unsupportive, cold, exclusionary and masculine. Lots of lip service about inclusion but no one "different" gets hired, only folks that are recommended by devs that work here already. That includes people of color, etc. No female Architects, Staff Engineers, etc. Glass ceiling at the Senior Engineer level. I think there might be a female Tech Director somewhere but I'm not sure. Certainly no where I can see or have heard of.

HomeAway Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've been here for 3.5 years and have never felt or saw blatant sexism. I'm on an all-male team, and the company is probably predominately male, especially in leadership and manager roles. Diversity is also sometimes an issue, but I live in a very non-diverse city. The company is definitely female-friendly and I'm sure a candidate hasn't been rejected due to gender, but it seems like we hire more men (in product) than women.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Maybe. On the product side, it's probably 90% men. Most of the leadership is also male.