Employee reviews at The Integer Group

The Integer Group

"I worked at this company for several years. It seemed like a great place to grow my career, but after being passed over for a promotion twice in favor of lesser qualified males, one of which was an employee I hired, I decided my talents were better suited elsewhere. There's definitely a place for attractive women that follow orders, but not so much for anything else. Not to mention sexual harrassment was rampant. I knew of several women that settled out of court in such situations."
Would you recommend The Integer Group to other women?

Want to

"Think twice about what you need in personal space and time to do you job at home and at the office well. That needs to be pointed out in advance or it will be mis-understood and held against you later."
One thing The Integer Group can improve?
Vice President (VP), Strategy & Business Development
"Management in the Iowa location is only trusting you if you are in the office at your desk. When the boss can't find you sitting at your desk, or locally working with clients or remote as you represent the company at industry functions, you are not really working. Trust is directly related to "seeing is believing" and they design too many company social events around 20-somethings that see work as their home. For those with families and lives outside of the office, you are not looked upon kindly if you skip the weekly happy hours on site, etc."
Would you recommend The Integer Group to other women?

Want to