Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at The Kresge Foundation to join us.

Persistent Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

Persistent Systems Pvt Ltd review Flexible timing, good work life balance, transport facility, good culture

Custom Writing Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

its a good place because the supervisor is very supportive

Asiatic Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

I believe everyone is a great fit there. I won't call him a boss, but our leader Kuldeep Singh Sir has a great potential to make us learn new things every day and he is a parental figure for all of us working there with him.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Independent Insurance Agents Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be aware that even at the top the job is governed by a board.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Yesware Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Make sure to speak to other women in your prospective department to see what your manager is like.

Kamcord Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

I'm still pretty new, but so far my experience has been awesome. The ratios right now are not super balanced, but I'd encourage any female techies (or wanna-be techies like me) looking to work at a startup to apply!

Ceva Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

trust no one

PSA Behavioral Health Agency Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

When I was an intern, there were a lot of nice people and the flow of the company was great and the boss was nice and respectful. They have changed out all of their people, kicked out some patients and changed the way the company does things. You would have a different experience than me and I don't think they have interns anymore, so I don't know if you would like it or not.

Scientific Properties Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

Very small company. Very few employees (even male employees) have children or significant others, so there is little empathy or understanding of family situations.