The Kroger Company https://www.kroger.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Kroger Company?

If you're not the cute young cheerleader type you're not going anywhere unless you were already there. What was actually a more equal playing field a few years ago has become more male dominated since a woman has been put in charge in our area. They change our schedule and say it's to give us a work life balance but completely make it impossible to have a work life balance. Paid Maternity leave is offered but hopefully you don't expect them to leave you to enjoy that leave before they're calling you to ask when you're coming back. I'm truly upset to feel this way because 3-4 years ago I loved working for Kroger

This isn't Kroger per second but there needs to be some additional paid leave consideration for special circumstances. Like having a child who spends weeks in the hospital before they come home
Improve all of the above
Lady Usmcmom61

They tend to hire mainly teenagers and part time workers so the work load for anyone working 30+ hours per week actually turns in 40+. High turnover is another problem. But if you are looking for part time work that you can leave at work at the end of the day, then this is the place for you.

If you can put up with a work force of mainly teenagers who have to be constantly told what to do and when to do it then you can work here.
Lady anon1155 Ass. customer service manager, Front end

Maybe be more prepared

Lady tah565 Architect

I have been here about 3 years and most of the people I work with have been knowledgeable and friendly. I am on a team with approximately 30+ men and only 4 women. I have noticed that the majority, almost all, of the men on the team are a level above all the women except for 1, who is a manager. But even she is under the next level up manager. Right now is still a mans company, but that has slowly been changing since I have started. I have also realized my salary, as well as my bonus, is lower than my most on my team.

Lady Gaga

do the best you can and don't be afraid to speak up. It is a good company to work for, just it is difficult to get full time

Lady aehs

Not to trust everyone

Lady OneFitOne

I work for one of the 24 divisions of the Kroger Company, great place to work but the vacation time and health benefits are pretty meager for a white collar profession. I would give this company 5 stars if they had a better PTO system in place and more generous health benefits. The 401k and stock options are impressive though.

Women Review The Kroger Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Kroger Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website anon1458 Lady Usmcmom61 Lady anon1155 Lady tah565 Lady Gaga Lady aehs Lady OneFitOne