Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. http://www.thermofisher.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.?

I believe experiences vary depending upon whether a person is working in the field (sales/commercial capacity) or in one of the brick and mortar offices, and then whether that office is an acquired company or one of the "traditional" Thermo businesses. Office settings in general appear to be conservative, and less flexible for women. Field positions inherently provide greater flexibility. All that said, your supervisor is key to your experience!

must use vacation/paid time off days towards FMLA leave. Eligible for FMLA leave after 12 months of employment
Lady Pacific Customer Care

There were women at all levels of management during my tenure there. I found it to be extremely equal in the treatment of men and women. Men and women both were encouraged to take maternity/bonding leave without prejudice. I would absolutely work there again.

Lady Be11e

Our leadership team has very few women, and there are no women-to-women mentoring programs. The maternity leave policy is lagging, as the company only offers 5-6 weeks short term disability pay (70% of salary), but you get 6 weeks only if you take a week of your FMLA before your baby is born, which makes no sense. There is no paid paternity leave or adoptive parent leave.

Lady Windy City Customer Service Representative, Customer Service

I've worked here over 15 years. They pretty much micromanage you to death. It doesn't matter if you are male or female, they treat everyone the same: lousy. If you bring up a suggestion to your boss, nothing will come of it. Then six months later, your boss suddenly proposes a great idea. It just so happens that it's the same one you had mentioned six months prior. Of course, your boss takes all of the credit. Morale is in the toilet yet they can't figure out why? Maybe they should look in a mirror.

Women Review Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady Pacific Lady Be11e Lady Windy City