Employee reviews at Ticketmaster
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Don’t let anything get to you. You’re grown this isn’t high school"
"Not sure"
One thing Ticketmaster can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Would you recommend Ticketmaster to other women?

Want to

"I greatly enjoyed my time at Ticketmaster, and only left for a one-in-a-million opportunity that did offer higher pay. Some huge highlights: On my first day with the company, I had a fabulous, kind and very knowledgeable buddy, a woman, that showed me around the company and introduced me to my new team mates. My boss, a man, flew into our site to meet me personally and begin my job training. Even more critically, I learned that there was a tops down initiative to ensure each employee felt as if they were growing at the company, and so I had monthly goal planning and growth meetings with my manager where we set short-term goals and discussed progress to long-term goals. This was incredibly helpful for me, and kept me motivated, engaged, and I could see myself growing with the company. Also very helpful: Many of the people I considered role models, leaders that I trusted at all levels in the organization, were women. I never felt as if I was being treated differently because I was a woman, or that there was any limit to what I could do at the company. I also felt as if my opinion counted, which is huge. All in all, I'd have no qualms about returning to Ticketmaster, since it was one of the best work experiences I have ever had. "
One thing Ticketmaster can improve?
Culture, Hours
Would you recommend Ticketmaster to other women?

Want to