Titus-Will Automotive www.tituswillcars.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Titus-Will Automotive?
Lady anon96 Sales Assistant, Hyundai Service Advisor, Business Development Center, Hyundai Service Department

I worked here for 4+ years and while overall I enjoyed it, I wish I had treated both my own career and my financial earning with more respect. The company changed and drastically lowered the comission cap when some salespeople learned that the women on the phone and emailing behind the scenes were making more money than them. I learned so much about myself and about the auto industry from Titus-Will, amd I'm glad I did. I don't think I would do it again though.

If they felt the adversity working in the car business, a male-dominated and inherently sesist field, would be worth the lucrative income, then yes I would.

Women Review Titus-Will Automotive for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Titus-Will Automotive by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady anon96