Operations

Unless you have the opportunity to work at the corporate level, do not waste your time thinking you will be able to work your way from the manufacturing plant into the corporate environment. Some departments are better than others but the moral and trust in this employer is very low among the majority of employees.

This is all dependent on the department that you are working in. For example: a new summer hours policy was implemented for the company to help with "work-life" balance but it is only for corporate offices. This is a food-manufacturing corporation that pretty much makes it's bread and butter off hourly employees production, so why isn't there a summer hours policy for those who determine how black your bottom line will be at year end?. So, it clearly shows where they are placing their value for "work-life" balance which is an awful statement and message.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. It truly depends on the department and the supervisor that you have been assigned.

Finance

Organization is struggling to perform financially, which is putting strain on employee expectations. Management doesn't value process improvements and is stuck in their old ways.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Improve culture - increase focus on process improvements and career development

Business Systems Analyst

IT

Several women I know are not paid fairly compared to peers, partially due to the company being sold and bought a few times before landing with TreeHouse Foods. We have some perks such as being able to work from home at least 1 day per week in most jobs and also having many managers who are flexible with time off, adjusting hours, etc.

We have the minimum required leave and it is paid unlike some other companies. I don't feel that this is enough time to spend with your baby before going back to work.