Trendline Interactive

trendlineinteractive.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Trendline Interactive to join us.

United States General Services Administration Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a significant number of women in leadership roles at this agency and plenty of promotion potential- the agency tends to be a bit top heavy in my opinion. From my personal experience I did feel appreciated by my employer and for those that work hard, they do invest in you and give you opportunities to reach your greatest potential.

within the past 7 years GSA has expanded it’s telework program to 4 days a week which has been a huge motivator in getting people to stay at the agency long term. Since the regional headquarters are often located in the central business district the telework policy makes it possible for working moms to move out to the suburbs where housing is not as costly, daycare is not as costly, the school districts are far superior, and crime rates are lower.

Distribute the workload responsibilities more fairly. The salary, while competitive, doesn’t seem fair when not everyone in the agency carriers equal weight. There are some individuals who have “cushy jobs” - very little responsibilities within this agency verses others who are held to a much higher standard, who have the responsibility of spending millions of tax dollars, who are interfacing with clients and high level officials and are given little support to do their jobs. Too many “behind the scenes” jobs and not enough individuals who do the real mission work of the agency. It’s not that there’s a staffing problem, it’s that management isn’t utilizing their workforce efficiently and even years and years of multiple hiring freezes and workforce reduction through attrition hasn’t changed this. Those that excel at their jobs are rewarded with more work and experience burnout.

Vitals Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Management is out of touch and vindictive. Management doesn't work or communicate effectively and sets a poor example for the rest of the employees.

Better leadership, better ability to forecast and execute, and less random favoritism.

Binghamton University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Depending on what part of the university you work and your manager, the level of flexibility can differ. I was fortunate to have a very flexible and supportive manager.

Rocket Internet Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Want to learn and grow fast? Join the company. As a woman though, be sure to have either worked at Mckinsey or have a fancy university pedigree. Even if you give the best results, they won't let you grow.

Flexibility depends on your role. I don't have children, but once I reached a senior level I was able to manage my own schedule. Still, this is not a 9 to 5 company. I was always connected via phone / email at nights and weekends. Also, it depends on the venture and role. In my first few years I would easily work from 9 am until 3 am .

Harris Publications Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Be strong. Can work for you, in terms of flexibility.

The George Washington University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women in leadership positions are rare, but the ones who are here are great role models.

John Snow, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Entry level positions have set salaries so pay is equal. Working on budgets I've seen inequality at higher levels, but more so because people come from outside rather than moving up.

Aci Consulting, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 1 year (first job out of college) and the company is generally 50% women. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated, with the exception of one team. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. I think the attitude is not meant to be harmful, but by dent of the teams being led by predominantly white guys, some sexism prevails, like calling women who speak up in tense meetings 'emotional' and joking about female issues. Morale is overall good, but there are certain lines I just choose not to cross or topics I don't engage in.

JRD & Associates Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The policies are inconsistent and are based on the owner's feelings and whims. The boss also questions your hours constantly, expects you to be available before and after business hours, and enjoys long lunches even if it results in employees staying late that day to complete deliverables. Policies do not support women who are pregnant. One employee was called while she was in labor for an update on a deliverable which she had already sent via email before she left for the hospital. She then had to bring her baby to work because she had no leave. When I became pregnant, the boss gave me a guilt trip for not telling him sooner than 8 weeks. During my pregnancy, after a few lunchtime doctor's appointments, the entire company received an email saying that we had to take PTO for all doctor's appointments, even if they happened at lunch and even if we worked our 8 hours before/after the appointment. Apparently it was ok to go out to eat (no PTO required) but not to go to the doctor. I began going to the doctor before work at 7am. I created a maternity leave plan which the boss refused to read or talk about. A week before I was due, I asked to work from home and was told no. I then said I would have to begin taking my PTO because I was too swollen to sit at a desk, and was told that my leave was "not approved." I had trouble getting information about insurance and had to work directly with the insurance company to figure out my short-term disability plan. The owner then expected me to return to work after the STD ran out, with a 4 week old baby. I quit instead.

Harris Teeter Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015