Trident Marketing

www.tridentmarketing.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Trident Marketing to join us.

Mountain View Pediatrics, PA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Culture of hard work, dedication, and sometimes long hours, but will be supported completely throughout life's ups and downs.

In the healthcare business. Hard to be very flexible when the demand is beyond most normal working hours.

Winthrop-University Hospital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

There are strict policies, you barely get any holidays. It might be a better place to work if you were a nurse.

I was only paid for my sick and vacation time.

As a baby friendly hospital that promotes breastfeeding, the hospital should provide several nursing rooms, and Increase maternity leave time to 6 months which is the recommended time (minimum) for breastfeeding.

Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Family friendly in general but varies greatly depending on position.

King Soopers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for six months (at two different stores, to be fair) and had to quit. The job as a florist was rather enjoyable, not too many rude customers and coworkers were respectful. Management was abysmal. I scheduled an OB-GYN appointment and requested the day off, a month in advance, only putting "doctor appointment" for the reason. My manager told me I couldn't have the day off, because someone who worked there longer could need it off. (not kidding, verbatim) I told her I really needed to go see a doctor and she kept asking "why,why,why" so I told her it was a minor surgical procedure with my OB-GYN. she said to ask the store manager. The store manager (who was male) absolutely insisted on knowing exactly what procedure I was having done(imagine explaining to a male boss that you need an IUD removed) and then tried to schedule me around it. Since I wasn't sure if I needed to be dilated again to take it out, I told him I needed the full day off. The second time (at a different store) I had requested christmas week off to go visit my family. I requested time off TWO months this time, just to be sure. Less than a week before I was supposed to leave, the store manager told me I couldn't have the time off. I explained I had already purchased the bus ticket and had requested the time off two months ago. She told me I couldn't go and shrugged when I told her about the ticket. I put in my two weeks notice the same day. It wasn't a bad company to work for If you don't plan on having a social life or seeing a doctor for 5 years until you make it to seniority in the Union.

Givaudan Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 3+ years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in less senior roles. I believe they most are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers.

California State University, San Bernardino Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked in this department for 3 years. There are a lot of women in management roles. However, several of these women don't seem to provide mentorship or positive support to see other women (women below them) support to move-up. It's almost as if some of these females enjoy the power they have over the "less-than" females who work under them. Accounting Tech, CSUSB

Ripple Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While there aren't very many women on the engineering teams right now, they are making an excellent effort to hire more (and they're making progress). My boss (and some coworkers) make a concerted effort to talk to me about my experience at the company and any improvements I think need to be made from my experience as a woman on the team. I feel like my opinions and experiences are valued and respected. The company also has a great work/life balance. You aren't expected to do work on the weekends and most people are out of the office by 6 or 7 every evening. We have an unlimited PTO policy, but not an official maternity/paternity policy which is worrisome. A few people have taken paternity leave since I've been at the company, but I haven't been here long enough for someone to take maternity leave (not too many women...). One employee only took a week for his paternity leave while the other took a month or two, I think it was personal preference.

Kamcord Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

I'm still pretty new, but so far my experience has been awesome. The ratios right now are not super balanced, but I'd encourage any female techies (or wanna-be techies like me) looking to work at a startup to apply!

LeapFrog Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

Great brand, benefits are mediocre. Challenge balancing life with work but could be because of young kids. There is a great shared passion for what our brand stands for although over the last couple of years, we have wavered on exactly who we are.

Catapult Learning Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

Was paid less than a teacher in any other school. Not given enough notice when my hours/days were cut.