Trident Marketing

www.tridentmarketing.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Trident Marketing to join us.

Citadel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The culture is an old boys club. They will barely acknowledge you exist except when they expect you to obey them.

Respect the contributions of women. Don't ignore or talk over them. Don't be upset when their ideas are good or when they make contributions.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would recommend she not work here. During the 2016 election, the white, educated, affluent CEO eventually came out with, "I'm not saying a woman CAN'T be president, but..." So I said, "But what?" And he was like, "Nothing." And I said, "So you ARE saying a woman can't be president." And he asked that we discontinue the conversation because he felt I was being too aggressive.

The CEO of this company likes to talk about being generous and respecting everyone's home life, but as soon as you want to use that time doing anything he doesn't agree with, he will take issue with you. For example, I began a health improvement plan that necessitated I eat fresher foods for lunch and not eat at my desk, so I began taking lunch breaks (which I'd never done before and is NOT the culture of the company). I ALWAYS made up that time by staying later than 5, but the CEO still gave me grief and said, "You need to be mindful of your behavior." But then if you said, "Oh, would it be ok if I ran to the post-office?" he'd say, "This isn't elementary school. We're all adults here. Please don't ask me about things like this. Just do what you need to do." You can see the problem.

I have no idea what the maternity leave policy is or even if there is one.

The CEO of this start-up treats women differently than men in the work environment--talking over women; dismissing their ideas, but lauding those exact same ideas when coming from a male employee; minimizing their work ("well, your job is JUST xyz, so your contribution isn't THAT big"); and constantly making them defend their work. I left because I was so traumatized by the insidious misogyny, and unless ALL of that changes, I wouldn't recommend this company to any other women.

Philips Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

Strong female leadership seems to be missing. I believe women can and would excel here, but there is a void at this time.

The constant re-organization efforts need to stop. Lack of stability is an ongoing concern.

Palantir Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I came to Palantir as a brand new mother and was blown away by the benefits, general culture, and flexibility with work schedules (especially compared to what I was used to at the US Government). They care about whether my work gets done and the quality, but don't really index on what hours I'm actually putting in at the office. It's ok to work from home when I need to, and I choose to do a lot of work after my son is asleep so that I can spend some quality time with him in the afternoons. The company grew really quickly and they're still catching up on a few things (expanding mother's rooms, etc), but they've always been open to and immediately actioned constructive feedback when I've provided it, and it's really nice to know they take seriously the things that matter to their employees. We have some (but not a ton) of women in leadership positions, but I think the disparity is more closely linked to the fact that there aren't a ton of women in the tech industry. Bottom line: Things aren't perfect, but they've done a ton for families, are open to feedback, and are totally supportive of making meaningful changes.

The parental leave packages here are awesome. Primary caregiver gets 16 weeks paid leave, secondary gets 4 weeks paid leave, and new parents get a "baby bonus" when your child is born to help out with the upcoming costs.

PepsiCo Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.9

Have been fairly new to PepsiCo but so far working hours seem great. I will update once I experience more.

ADInstruments Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

If you are an honest individual you will not do well here

Not for Pay, Hiring

American Farm Bureau Federation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Point Loma Credit Union Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked there for 4 years. women are the worker bees and the men are in upper management. The company is white Christian dominated with no acceptance of others. Very little room for advancement. Maternity leave is not generous, California standard. You are looked down upon for taking FMLA. The board and executive management are all white and have done very little to get a multicultural upper management.

SitePoint Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I was one of the first women at this company. The culture is progressing, but upper management is still male-only, and it's been a struggle to explain why that's problematic. The maternity leave policy isn't defined at all, and to be honest I'm afraid to ask about it, because simply asking might affect my job.

Titus-Will Automotive Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for 4+ years and while overall I enjoyed it, I wish I had treated both my own career and my financial earning with more respect. The company changed and drastically lowered the comission cap when some salespeople learned that the women on the phone and emailing behind the scenes were making more money than them. I learned so much about myself and about the auto industry from Titus-Will, amd I'm glad I did. I don't think I would do it again though.