Trinity Logistics www.trinitylogistics.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Trinity Logistics?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Trinity Logistics to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

TQL

11/20/16, 8:17 PM

There simply isn't much thought given to women and women's needs/preferences. It isn't outright sexist because women don't exist in this world. Of the 10-12 top executive positions, not one woman appears.

Maybe. There is income potential but everything is skewed toward men.

GEFCO

11/11/16, 8:00 PM

I think this is not so bad to work in this company for woman, when you are in office of course. I have no agency experience.

Maybe. Not so bad as for logistics provider

Dematic

50% would recommend
10/10/16, 8:18 PM

As an engineer, expect to work 40 hours per week in the office but average 12 hour days while you're at customer sites, traveling anywhere from 10-80% of the time. There is no paid parental leave. This is not a company that will love and care for you, but it is a company that will compensate engineers well. It mainly appeals to single men and women with no major commitments in their life.

J.B. Hunt Transport inc

100% would not recommend
8/7/16, 10:19 AM

It's deceptive if you only look at top management as an indicator of jbh being women friendly. One of the most powerful executives is a woman. However, in the lower ranks, there is little room to move around unless you are willing to take demotions and the pay is ridiculously low. I've been in 3 positions in 5 yrs and still make so little my son gets free lunch at school.

Expeditors International

75% might recommend
8/2/16, 4:58 PM

Your experience is going to depend on you direct management team. Each department is run like a little business and management is paid mostly on bonuses. If you have a bad manager, you'll have no home life or they will put too many responsibilities on you while limiting your over time.

TMC

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
5/3/16, 2:13 PM

Great culture and work / life balance. Flexible and good leadership.

Expeditors International

75% might recommend
4/6/16, 6:22 PM

Maternity leave here is not great like many other American companies, but there seems to be a good number of women for an IS department. I've never felt discriminated against on my teams and I see women in leadership positions. As a woman, I don't feel like I'm treated any differently at this employer. However, I would aim for a tech company if you're looking for good maternity leave policies. Work-life balance is great though.

Maybe. Can only speak for the IS department. Good "starter" company. Of course, experience varies between teams as with any other company, but there seems to be a lot of bad teams here. If you're on a good team and you have little to no professional experience, great place to gain technical experience. If you're a mid-level or senior programmer, I'd suggest no. Better compensation, benefits (e.g. maternity leave), and vacation, can be found elsewhere.

Oz Moving and Storage

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
3/15/16, 4:08 PM

Seems like everyone at this company has been working for OZ for a long time and are happy with their job positions. Over heard employees discussing it's difficult to earn a raise and promotion within the company

Swift Transportation

100% would not recommend
3/3/16, 1:19 AM

Promoting up is difficult

Coyote Logistics

1/23/16, 5:41 PM

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time.

Maybe. For experience