Employee reviews at TrueAccord
"Ask your hiring manager a lot of questions about personal development, career path, and how they set people for success. This will likely be the person you report to. "
One thing TrueAccord can improve?
"Think of ways to actively retain the many talented women already working here and optimize this across the country. Attract more talented senior-level women in tech by showing candidates why they should choose us instead of any other place. What can we give them? "
"It depends on your manager. Most focus solely on what you are producing and won't micromanage. However, there are a few who tend to focus on optics and are thus more concerned with in-office hours. "
Would you recommend TrueAccord to other women?
"The company definitely wants and supports diversity and gender equality in the workplace, but sometimes it feels like we focus on the numbers. Supporting diversity and championing it are different things. "
"TrueAccord treats everyone equally and with respect. It's a great employer for women, but could use more women on the C-suite. "
Would you recommend TrueAccord to other women?
"This is a great company to work for. Everyone is handed a ton of responsibility and the pace is fast. Although it could be overwhelming at the beginning, the mangers and leads try hard to work with you to set you up for success. There is upward mobility. IT is refreshing to work at a company with so many smart and talented women. The only draw back is that there are no women in the Leadership Team but I believe they are aware of this deficiency and are trying to address it."
One thing TrueAccord can improve?
"We have unlimited PTO throughout the company. The managers seems very intent on making sure employees have flexible work schedules although I'd say that there's more flexibility if you're in a salary position as opposed to hourly."
Would you recommend TrueAccord to other women?
"TrueAccord really cares about promoting diversity. The current make-up of the company is almost 50/50 in terms of gender diversity and is quite multicultural as well. I really appreciate how dedicated the company is to making it an inclusive, vibrant, and safe work environment for all."
Would you recommend TrueAccord to other women?
"As a woman, I feel very valued and supported in this company. I have never seen men and women treated differently."
Would you recommend TrueAccord to other women?
"The CEO and leadership team are very supportive of gender diversity. It is something that the CEO is passionate about. TrueAccord is experiencing hyper growth and they need to focus on bringing more diversity on to the leadership team. "
, Product
"For the most part, TrueAccord is more focused on outcomes then hours and allows working from home and working flex hours."
1 - 5 of 8