U-Haul www.uhaul.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about U-Haul?

not bad for the most part you are treated equal

Lady bshoes Assistant gm

I've worked here almost 3 years and there are some women in management but I do not know any that hold a title higher than general manager. Women are treated no worse than anyone else, but that is not saying much. Lots of drama and catty behavior from a wide variety of employees.

good part time, but too much drama
Lady geministar Customer Support Agent, Movinghelp.com

I've worked for the company partnered with Uhaul for 3 years now; it's a work from home position and that's why I stick with it. I've seen no discrimination in the time I've been employed and the benefits are fair especially for those employees, such as myself, who are the 'part time' title; my supervisors are women and both younger than myself

it's a job, not really a career, but it pays the bills
Lady Rrr

The open door policy is what has kept me here. This is a man's trade and you need to be a strong leader to keep up and must prove constantly that you are up to par.

Lady Jazz Hands

It's a boys club that you'll never be a part of, as long as you can deal with that you'll be fine. There are very few executives that are Women, and those that are have been with the company for a long time. It can be frustrating a times, but they are a company that is loyal to their employees and there is a lot of opportunity... you just have to work really hard for it.

If you're stong and assertive you'll do fine.
Lady jazz Reservation Manager, Reservations

Ive never been treated badly because I am a lady.

Lady Mocoho

I worked here part time for a while during college. I was the only female working for this particular U-haul location. I was always treated fairly and felt like "one of the guys". I received generous pay raises each year. I can't speak on maternity leave and advancement opportunities because I didn't utilize those options.

Women Review U-Haul for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of U-Haul by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website anon1569 Lady bshoes Lady geministar Lady Rrr Lady Jazz Hands Lady jazz Lady Mocoho