"Be extremely confident with the skills you bring to the table."
One thing U.S. Bank can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
"Non exempt workers in Technology Operations."
Would you recommend U.S. Bank to other women?
"Flexibility will vary by department and even by supervisor. Benefits and leave are subpar. "
"not sure"
, Finance
Would you recommend U.S. Bank to other women?
"Many women are in executive and leadership positions. Many mentors available"
Vice President (VP),
Would you recommend U.S. Bank to other women?
"Great technology. Very supportive management. Diverse culture. Strong customer loyalty."
Would you recommend U.S. Bank to other women?
"U.S. Bank is striving to improve gender diversity in leadership roles, and I am hopeful there will be changes in the next 3-5 years as the older white males retire. We have a dedicated Diversity and Inclusion department, which seeks to improve. There are many women in lower management roles. Maternity benefits are excellent, and I do believe there will be more changes in the right direction given the bank's goal to improve in gender diversity. At least leadership is aware of the lack of gender diversity at the highest levels - which is a good start."
One thing U.S. Bank can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Vice President (VP),
"In our business line, there is no support for working remotely. It is run by men at the top and still very traditional in not allowing for laptops and people to accomplish things at home on more flexible timing. It is difficult to look up as a female and to believe that there really are possibilities to move up in the company, as everyone in every linear level above me is a male with a spouse that does not work outside the home."
Would you recommend U.S. Bank to other women?
"Good maternity leave benefits. While the intent exists to bring more women into leadership roles, it is mostly men who run the company. Many employees could do their jobs remotely but the company won't invest in laptops for them. This results in people having to work on evenings and weekends away from their families because the company is to thrifty too invest in laptops(or doesn't really understand the importance of allowing for this flexibility for dual working parent families). There is definitely an old boys club exists due to so many males in leadership roles. My hope is that there will be changes in the right direction in the next 3-5 years, as we need to evolve to remain competitive with other employers."
"It is a frustrating industry to be in as a whole, pay is different across gender, promotions are difficult to get, and maternity leave is not a great program."
"not sure"
One thing U.S. Bank can improve?
"Multiple things: Improve flex time work (allowing work from home), improve compensation (I can get the same job at a competing bank and get paid much more), Improving parental benefits, currently 12 weeks unpaid. "
"Depending on the department, there is flexibility. The current department I am in is much more flexible than the original one I was employed by."
"I have not taken it yet, however, I plan to in the near future and was very disappointed to learn what the maternity leave entails."
Would you recommend U.S. Bank to other women?
"Depending on the department. Certain departments are better/more fair than others."