University of Miami www.miami.edu

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about University of Miami?
bean241

Departments can vary all over the spectrum. Also, do not assume that reporting to someone pregnant will yield any empathy. Surely, every department differs, but hopefully you do not have to resort to requesting any accommodation(s). I say this because my experience with the SOM HR was that they were willing to blatantly ignore federal law and argue with a passion for their convenience and gain. I ended up resigning and then having to appeal their "decision." I did win my case, but many cannot afford an attorney, especially without guarantee to win your case. It opened my eyes that even large corporations with a dedication to health and endless resources of professional opinions can still be unjust, unlawful, and unintelligent.

Lady anon705 Lecturer, *

None

Depends on your needs

Women Review University of Miami for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of University of Miami by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website bean241 Lady anon705