University Of New Mexico

emds

Overall working here has been a decent experience. Recently I've been "talked to" about the way that I dress, even though my attire/style hasn't changed in the five years I've worked here. I suddenly feel singled out and a bit slut-shamed. So while I would recommend UNM as a whole, the Division of HR is not supportive of personal expression.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

UNM doesn't offer any paid leave. Employees must use accrued Annual Leave in conjunction with FMLA if they wish to be paid.

• Flexibility of the employer

Women Review University Of New Mexico for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of University Of New Mexico by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website emds