University Of New Mexico https://www.unm.edu/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about University Of New Mexico?
emds

Overall working here has been a decent experience. Recently I've been "talked to" about the way that I dress, even though my attire/style hasn't changed in the five years I've worked here. I suddenly feel singled out and a bit slut-shamed. So while I would recommend UNM as a whole, the Division of HR is not supportive of personal expression.

UNM doesn't offer any paid leave. Employees must use accrued Annual Leave in conjunction with FMLA if they wish to be paid.
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review University Of New Mexico for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of University Of New Mexico by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website emds