3.8

"Vanguard is a great place to work! Work-life balance is important to both men and women, and I feel like I am respected and viewed a person, not differently as a woman. "
Would you recommend Vanguard Group to other women?
"This company has lost lawsuits made against them for their treatment of female employees. Know what you are getting into, and never for a moment think their mid management's need for constant positive feedback is misunderstood. It is a need, and if you don't always give positive feedback, their anonymous daily and weekly surveys will come back on you."
"no"
One thing Vanguard Group can improve?
"When they can find a balance for business strategy and growth, while protecting clients, and not promote based on cheerleader enthusiasm, but on actual business acumen and professionalism, then they will have a more legitimate place to work and invest."
, Strategy & Business Development
"Flexibility is totally reliant on whether your boss and your boss's boss likes you. you are told daily to remember to "brand" yourself well with leadership and encourage you to research all team leads in your department so that you can present yourself differently when they are in your ear shot. that, to me, seems to be a bit different than merely suggesting that their employees learn their job and learn it well to support other departments, the company and the clients. but, to each their own."
Would you recommend Vanguard Group to other women?
"If you are able and willing to focus, live and breathe only Vanguard for 10% less income than competing firms, and conduct projects only for your next promotion, not for the overall good of the business or the client, and you can do this with a high school cheerleader enthusiasm, then this is the place for you."
"Head for the exits immediately and start planning on Plan B. You are not appreciated; valued; and the only thing that matters is the expense ratio and not employees. Fake culture - hostile and abusive. "
"not sure"
One thing Vanguard Group can improve?
"treat crew as human beings; be more receptive to constructive criticism; and understand when life issues arise and employees need to take FMLA or call out to take care of family."
Would you recommend Vanguard Group to other women?
"Opportunities and flexibility are a priority. Definitely a company to consider."
Would you recommend Vanguard Group to other women?
"I think the workplace is fair. You should be networking all the time. "
Would you recommend Vanguard Group to other women?
"If you are single with no children, Vanguard could be a great place for you. I struggled with equality as a mother."
One thing Vanguard Group can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Team Leader, Customer Service
"All exempt level positions are pretty flexible but non-exempt or client facing roles are less accomodating. The Charlotte office is mainly non-exempt, client facing roles. "
"My direct supervisor called me serveral times while on leave asking when I was coming back to work. I found out from Human Resources after the fact that this was aganist company policy. In addition, I struggled to get adequate time off of the phones to pump and there were only two mother rooms."
Would you recommend Vanguard Group to other women?
"If they are willing to be paid less than their male counterparts, they can gain experience at a reputable company, and climb the corporate ladder rather quickly."
1 - 5 of 46