Victoria's Secret https://www.victoriassecret.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Victoria's Secret?
Girlswithgoals

There are a lot of women in senior leadership positions. Family friendly workplace (corporate headquarters)

Anonymous - 6624 Sales Associate

When I worked at Victoria's Secret as a Sales Associate the entire team from the store manager to the assistant managers to the sales associates were all female. I don't recall ever meeting a male employee.

This is a good job for a student or someone seeking part time hours especially around the holidays when VS does a mass hiring.
Lady sxclola Manager, Merchandiser

This company is 98% women, with women in high level executive positions, selling product to women and they have some of most anti-woman policies. They want you to work up until you deliver, and my manager actually called me even though she knew I was in labor. They switched the health insurance so it covers the bare minimum - every time I go to the Dr for a bi-annual check-up if I have something more than my blood pressure taken in charged. I honestly believe I would be better off dropping my insurance and negotiating directly with my doctor. Management is not supportive of pregnant women or families. I have been chastised for taking my lunch to pump and as a result had to give up breastfeeding. If you are single, enjoy working long hours without recognition and don't plan on having kids anytime soon this is the place to be. The sad part is it wasn't always like this and I see it as getting worse.

Lady Lynne

Mostly women work here, but we have a few males in selling positions. All of my store's management is female.

Women Review Victoria's Secret for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Victoria's Secret by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Girlswithgoals Lady sxclola Lady Lynne