Employee reviews at Vimeo
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"While things are definitely by no means equal at the moment for women and men, a new Diversity & Inclusion department was introduced this year to try and close gaps and restore balance. I think we're moving in a good direction, and it'll get even better with more badass women applying for jobs here."
One thing Vimeo can improve?
Policies, Culture, Hours
"I believe new mothers get up to 16 weeks paid leave. New fathers also get decent paid leave, though I can't remember how many weeks. "

Want to

"Employees are great, management is open to making changes to make the workplace more inclusive for women."
One thing Vimeo can improve?
Business Development Director, Strategy & Business Development
Policies, Culture, Hours

Want to

"The team here at Vimeo is incredibly open-minded and helpful. I had a few individual points where a co-worker seemed to talk down to me, but it's just one person and he's a jerk. As a whole the front-end team has helped me feel comfortable learning on the job as opposed to feeling terrified that I don't know everything. The trust in this team is honestly like a fairytale, we're all in it together to make the best products. That to me is comforting as it lets me know that egos aren't building Vimeo, but being the best at what we do. Now, the female to male ratio in the engineering department is quite sad. I think this is due to the company wanting to hire more so based on referrals rather than grabbing someone from any place. There definitely needs to be more move to pursue hiring more women and the women on the team now have been discussing and pushing for methods to improve this with the help of our awesome HR team. Management at Vimeo is male dominated, but I don't see there being any barriers for female developers, not with the way our team currently stands. Personally I haven't taken maternity leave, so I have no insight on how it's received by the company. Overall I love it here, the company is growing at a fast pace, and I feel blessed to be apart of this growth. It let's me know that there are unknown position waiting to be created and a plethora of possibilities yet to be explored."