vimeo www.vimeo.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about vimeo?
Lady Ai Engineer, Front-end

The team here at Vimeo is incredibly open-minded and helpful. I had a few individual points where a co-worker seemed to talk down to me, but it's just one person and he's a jerk. As a whole the front-end team has helped me feel comfortable learning on the job as opposed to feeling terrified that I don't know everything. The trust in this team is honestly like a fairytale, we're all in it together to make the best products. That to me is comforting as it lets me know that egos aren't building Vimeo, but being the best at what we do. Now, the female to male ratio in the engineering department is quite sad. I think this is due to the company wanting to hire more so based on referrals rather than grabbing someone from any place. There definitely needs to be more move to pursue hiring more women and the women on the team now have been discussing and pushing for methods to improve this with the help of our awesome HR team. Management at Vimeo is male dominated, but I don't see there being any barriers for female developers, not with the way our team currently stands. Personally I haven't taken maternity leave, so I have no insight on how it's received by the company. Overall I love it here, the company is growing at a fast pace, and I feel blessed to be apart of this growth. It let's me know that there are unknown position waiting to be created and a plethora of possibilities yet to be explored.

Women Review vimeo for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of vimeo by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Ai