Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Vinfen to join us.

Town of Flower Mound Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Supervisor hires mainly her friends and makes other employees pick up the slack when they don't do the job. As long as a position is filled, it doesn't matter if that person works or not. the rest will 'do the job'

The Boston Consulting Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.3

It's a tough job, but if you want an exciting place to work that will also support you, BCG is the place to do it!

Pioneer Sand Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for over 5 years and while I don't think the women here are given many opportunities for advancement they also do not respect or support one another. The moral is very bad and the women there are very nasty and petty with one another. Very unfortunate. Doesn't help our struggle for equality in the workplace.

Savannah College Of Art And Design Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you're a woman, you will probably be hired as an assistant and asked to work for a man who might be great (like my boss was) or might be incredibly demanding for both work and personal tasks that he doesn't differentiate as part of your purview. There's a largely toxic work culture as well, but a lot of great people work there with women in some positions of power. It's a complex setting, so definitely watch your step. I saw quite a few women leave over not being promoted beyond support roles if they didn't fit very particular aesthetics or willingness to sacrifice personal lives.

California Certified Organic Farmers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women dominate the company. They are in leadership roles. Lots of young working moms. Very supportive and family friendly.

Hogarth Worldwide Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Medical benefits are super poor, which makes having a family really challenging financially.

Jockey International, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women in lower level jobs. It's hard to get promoted and unfortunately, we are only seeing men get the promotions or move into executive roles. Work life balance is very good, as the office rarely has people stay past 5pm. I have not been on maternity leave, but you do get 6 weeks 100% paid and an additional 6 weeks at 2/3's pay.

Bloomberg Law Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.3

I worked there for 5 years when it was still in the early/building phase of Bloomberg Law. As one of the divisions of Bloomberg there was a lot of turn over -- both with the staff and with the management, including senior management. It made for an unstable work environment. When they fired for cause, it was done as a concerted effort to find fault with even the least issue and poorly executed. In addition, often each department was forced to fire or put a certain number of employees on a "performance plan" as a lead to firing the employee. When they began to do this about 4-5 years ago, many people left -- the majority of whom were women.

CapTech Consulting Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked at the company for 2 years. I am uncertain if I am getting paid the same as men at my same level. Time is typically flexible, and I'm able to make up work from home (we all get laptops) if I need to, which is great with prenatal appointments and childcare needs. PTO seems to be generous but is limited and accrued per pay period. I took maternity leave after working for less than the typically required 1 year of employment for FMLA, which was generous of them. I received 60% of my pay for 12 weeks (so I entered 7 paid/5 unpaid weeks here). I hope this can be improved in the future to 100% pay for 18 weeks, but I'm doubtful this would happen. The more time with a newborn without taking a financial hit, the better. The company requires that you take your earned PTO days for the year first before taking maternity leave, all adding up to 12 weeks max. In my opinion, this is a horrible policy and dings you for taking the leave. No PTO is accrued while out on leave, which is also a poor policy, as having an infant can be unpredictable with time off needs. If you do not return after the 12 weeks, you will owe back health insurance from the 12 weeks you were off.

New York Foundation for the Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

I actually haven't worked there in a few years, however I was in a support role for 2 years and it was hell on wheels. The most unproductive, unintelligent men are at the helm with the majority of the employees under them women with Master's Degrees. Really not a great place to work. Colleagues that have stayed continue to report horrendous conditions - which go way beyond the usual issues of arts non-profits.