Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Wayne Farms LLC to join us.

Sikorsky Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

Since there aren't many women, it seems more like a boys club. It is hard to be taken seriously and difficult to gain respect.

Battelle Memorial Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

It's an ok place to work, the pay and PTO is just pitiful though. The flex time has made it bearable for me as it's allowed me to look after my young family as situations arise, but it's not enough to offset the financial strain forever.

The ability to work from home is reserved for only certain employees. If the policy was expanded to include "lower" level workers who had responsibilities that could be done remotely then the turn over would decrease greatly.

Yale University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

February 2018

Make absolutely sure that your individual department is good. Find out what happened to whomever you are replacing and NEVER work on Medical Campus. Its horrid. Literally.

Not for Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

If you are a lower level person the flexibility is less / . at the discretion of your manager but there is an over all culture of flexibility

Genesco Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Flexible hours to coordinate work and home life demands is really dependent on the individual supervisor. Some are great, others want you in your seat between the hours of 8 and 5. We need more leaders who can be flexible and assess performance on the outcomes rather than the visibility of the employee.

Itau Unibanco Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Hours are not too flexible, which must be considered if you have a family.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Terrebonne Parish School District Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a teaching position, so the job description is pretty standard; however, there are very few professional development opportunities, not nearly enough support or understanding from supervisors within the district, and not enough working technology equipment or programs.

YWCA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

YWCA is not only a great and fair employer, it fights for gender equality for all women.

Digital Insight Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 6 years in software development from a smaller satellite office. The main offices are in California, which has even better leave policies. My leave went relatively well, though the red tape was a bit excessive. Thanks to my boss being amenable, I was able to make a gradual return over two months which worked well. Paternity leave is two weeks and is usually taken in full, and sometimes more. I'm not sure there are many companies with great examples of this, but I'm particularly disheartened as I've risen up the ladder that there are so few female engineers in higher roles within engineering management and software architecture.

EMC Insurance Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good health benefits and good insurance