"The maternity leave is almost non-existent, health care is lacking, and the culture in the office is catty and isolating. You will not feel empowered by management or confident in other resources or departments to complete your job. "
"not sure"
One thing WorldStrides can improve?
"Maternity is appalling, benefits are expensive and low quality. Upper management has a very hands off, low accountability. The company does not have open communication through all of the branches and it causes a lot of confusion and stress. Feels like employees have to fight each other on top of external competition. Resources are poor to effectively sell tour products. "
Educational Travel Specialist, Sales
"When I first moved they were very flexible about taking time to situate my son and small family into our new home and community. I earn the one income we live on and my partner stays home with our son. We are not married and chose not to be married, but he is not eligible for insurance. That is frustrating and caused strain and as I have stayed with the company the flexibility has been waning. PTO is not great and expected to be available outside of work frequently. The expectations of hours are inconsistent. "
"For the first 1-3 years you get 3 weeks paid maternity leave with 100% pay and after three years you get a total of 6 weeks with 100% pay. You qualify for FMLA after being here for a year."
Would you recommend WorldStrides to other women?
"They operate as if they were still in the 90's. Everything about the benefits package is antiquated."
ETS, Sales
Would you recommend WorldStrides to other women?