Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Worthy Inc. to join us.

Come Recommended Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

August 2018

Come Recommended was an incredible place to work. The Founder was supportive and an advocate of work-life balance.

Company recently closed.

Attendee Management, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Truly open PTO, no micro managing (they want you to do you job, keep them in the loop, and be happy).

They cover child care fees (including on school holidays, or it's just PTO / WFH / work as possible if you are a remote worker), you never feel bad about staying home when your child is sick, and if you want to do something like take political action or whatever your calling is during work hours you are encouraged to do this - even better if you can incorporate it into your daily job.

Very family friendly. If you work in the office you can bring the baby in for the first year+ day to day, and can always bring them in on school holidays. Very supportive. Example: A new mom had her baby in the office, was on a conference call with the CEO and a few clients, her baby started crying (she quickly comforted him and continued on). The client paused the meeting to complain, and the CEO SHUT THE CLIENT DOWN and supported having a baby in the office with mom as the right move.

Trader Joe's Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

I am Not sure what to say about this topic as far as working as a woman is involved. Not much to say.

ING Australia Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

There's a good balance of women and men. They are just starting to implement flexibility

Flexibility has just started to be rolled out at ING Australia. Lots of people are still adjusting and still want face to face meetings which makes it hard to work from home

It's 8 weeks paid maternity leave and then another 4 upon return. Under Australian legislation, you can request up to 12 months unpaid with an option of requesting a further 12 months.

ICON plc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very female friendly workplace. Great benefit and flexibility in work times.

DAP Products, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work. All departments as well as the Leadership team are gender diverse.

Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Massive glass ceiling, very unfriendly to family centered women, key people openly hostile to women (and tolerated), too many old people in charge who fear/dont understand distance working/modern computing, place is not quality oriented, just volume oriented/uninterested in differing opinions or innovation (especially if it comes from a woman)/women who get ahead are good little handmaiden types.

Flexible if you recognize that any deviance from what is considered optimal will prevent promotion and pay raises.

Reward innovation, recognize the value of different types of approaches, use local expertise, remove tiered systems bases on favoritism and sucking up.

OTR Global Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Despite he advantage of working from home, there is no other benefit. Do not expect to be recognized for your accomplishments. It is not a company that is at all transparent with regard to business strategies, etc. If you consider this a temporary job and not a career step, then it might possibly work for you.

The only benefit to working at OTR Global is the fact that you work for home. Most employees are hourly and receive no benefits. There is little-to-no upward mobility within the company and monetary increases may happen every 5-6 years. Very little value is put on the hourly employee and the management overall is very poor.

Calvin Klein Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at Calvin Klein for many years, always in administrative support. Men are in most of the leadership positions. HR holds up the one or two women in upper management as examples of equality. But on the executive floor, the only women are in support roles. Most women never go higher than VP. Any woman applying for a position at this company should know what industry standard compensation is for the position, she will have to negotiate for a better salary than the minimum. Maternity leave is better than some - 6 weeks for vaginal birth, 8 weeks for c-section paid leave, plus up to 12 weeks unpaid leave (per Family Medical Leave Act when I went on maternity leave). If you are a nursing mother and need to pump, the facilities are sub-par. The one available room in the building I worked in was an unfinished closet with barely enough room for a chair and a small table. There are now new offices in a different building and the room available to pump is much nicer with a couch and a window. I do not believe there is more than one, I hope this has been updated. My manager while I was a nursing mother called me into their office to discuss the time I was away from my desk and to remind me that any time I spent pumping breast milk was not personal time, so I shouldn't treat it as such. The benefits are solid and most of the people are professional and pretty wonderful. That being said, it was always my feeling based on numerous incidents that institutionalized sexism was rampant in spite of any women in Manager, Director and VP positions.

Talley Management Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There were lots of women and mothers at Talley, men were in the minority. Maternity leave was the standard 3 months, and at no point did I feel pressured to come back early or not to take the full 3 months. When I came back to work, I was offered a perfect place to pump, complete with a sink and electricity. It worked out far better than I expected.