Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Yard House to join us.

Visionary Integration Professionals Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

It's a "churn and burn" organization. If you care about work/life balance, this is not the place for you.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Stop giving my male coworker credit for my work. Be consistent in your decisions--do not tell me one thing in private, only to contradict it in public.

Roland Berger Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Early in your career, it's a good place to build consulting skills and work with clients.

Mid-Atlantic Nephrology Associates, PA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company is flexible and pays for your health insurance. Only negative review is that it does not offer a good maternity leave package.

PNWU Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a lot of strong women here and we are very supportive of one another. Unfortunately, the strong women are not the ones at the adult table. Thus, we are rarely involved in major decisions that directly affect our departments or us individually.

Hold EVERYONE accountable for the job/responsibilities for which they have been hired and recognize those who are consistently excellent at what they do. Quit allowing the low performers to drag us down.

Great Lakes Athletic Club Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Low wages, micromanaging bosses. free gym membership. easy work if you don't mind being treated like a child at times.

Foremost Groups Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

The opinions and concerns of male employees are taken very seriously while the same opinions or concerns are brushed off as complaining or too emotional when brought forward by female employees. Leadership/executive positions are held almost exclusively by men with women only in charge in customer service. Male managers have a very "old school" way of managing and running business.

Dominion Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Dominion does a wonderful job of creating a positive company culture, and recent changes have improved greatly improved the atmosphere within multiple departments. Work hours are flexible, and most posititions have the option of working from home if needed. However, women still are extremely underrepresented within management and there is no maternity leave offered. Instead of maternity leave, women must elect short term disability at the beginning of the year which will only cover 40-60% of overall compensation during the leave, and the cost of this short term disability benefit is paid for by the employee. In addition, there is no option for general parental leave available for male employees or new parents who have adopted.

No maternity or paternity leave is available.

MOGUL Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a community of mostly women who are close professionally and personally. I've gained friends and also mentors, and I feel completely comfortable with the women in my office. While there is a lot expected of you, this is typical of startup culture.

Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My prior job was at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman and Dicker, a national law firm, where I worked for 2 years. Even though lip service was given to diversity, there are currently 7 women attorneys and 25 men attorneys in the office in a western U.S. city where I worked. The culture was male dominated, with all of the subtle and not so subtle characteristics that come with a traditional caste system. The office where I worked was originally formed by the merger of a male partner from one firm, along with his lackeys, and a male partner who left another firm, taking a large book of business and male and associates who were elevated to partner level at the new merged firm. During my time there, the heads of the two seminal groups were always at odds. After I left, one of the two original founding partners of the office was ousted. He is the partner who had hired me. He was replaced by a female partner, so things may have improved for the women lawyers, but I doubt it. During my tenure, the most powerful equity partner, who had not hired me, was a total bully who lacked communication skills. Other male attorneys cow-towed to him even while he was publicly mistreating female associates. The bully partner did not hesitate to berate female associates in public emails. Overall, there was a lack of leadership in the office. The firm has a 401K but no matching. About 180 hours billable per month were required, which is not terribly high but not as low as at some firms where I have worked. Overall, from a female perspective, the experience was a nightmare. I cannot speak for the male attorneys there.

Edwin Gould Services For Children And Families Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

No paid maternity leave- must use all Paid time off - and then can take additional time- up to 3 months- unpaid. Women rule at STEPS as it's primarily run by women, that said -there are definitely upper management short comings that affect the daily work of the front line staff. At times support was very strong and at other times it was totally missing.