Yesware www.yesware.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Yesware?
mademoiselle_c

Yesware is a great place for women! There are amazing and inspiring women in all departments - and women of all ages, career stages, women with families, single ladies. I truly feel that Yesware is a place where women care about one another and celebrate one another's success. "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink" might be the name of a women-oriented chat room but there are no mean girls here!

Make sure to speak to other women in your prospective department to see what your manager is like.

Certain executives/managers are better than others.
tylerstreet

Yesware is a great company . There are a lot of women here in all departments . Yesware is family friendly and supportive.

We have many women at the company in all departments Engineering, Sales, G&A, Customer Success , Product and Support and Marketing. There are women managers and there is a woman our our Exec Team. We've got an unlimited vacation policy and very generous benefits for maternity and paternity leave. Lots of women that work here refer other women to our company and to me that says a lot. There are no limits to what anyone can do here as a man or a woman!

Women Review Yesware for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Yesware by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website mademoiselle_c anon1286 tylerstreet Lady anon898