Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Zenetex to join us.

Bristol Seafood Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

There is a definite disparity in pay between male management and female management.

They offer 1 week and then nothing other than short term disability for women (voluntary participation, company doesn't pay anything)

Improve the pay of women in leadership roles.

Unicef Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

It's ok but sometimes the quantity of work is too muvh

Matrix Management Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Assert yourself...don't just go along for the ride. I laid low and tried not to ruffle things too much because I was too concerned about security. I feel that I should have been much more vocal about my ideas and frustrations.

They don't really care where you live or what hours you work. It is really made up of independent contractors, so they just care about output and results.

Was a start up, so they need more focus on what they want to accomplish. They changed tacks a lot and that was good for a while, kept things interesting, but it became very stressful when results were not hitting the mark. There needed to be more clarity and collaboration from the whole team to work on concepts from the beginning to the end together so that we could all stay on the same page.

Nestlé Health Science Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women are treated fairly & have input into policy & flexibility we work in a very open culture; we have a strong international influence here

Wendy's Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Do not work here. There are other businesses that put an equal amount of care into the treatment of customers and employees alike and provide equal opportunities for tasks.

Not for Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

The Wendy’s Company will allow parental leave, but there isn’t no guarantee that the people facilitating leave will be helpful in any way. Additionally, the company tends to flip-flop between leave policies for college students. Shortly before I left, the policy changed and required college students to quit and reapply for the time they would want to come back.

Improve workplace behavior policies. I have worked many different positions for different companies, and never have I been more disrespected by my co-workers and managers than during my time at Wendy’s. My work environment was incredibly stressful and toxic to the point where customers started to feel uncomfortable watching co-workers do their job and interact with the rest of the crew. Customers would complain to me about the people in the kitchen (who were in view of the customers) about the verbal and physical violence the workers were exhibiting. Additionally, managers would yell at and degrade workers in front of the customers (not that abusive reprimanding is appropriate when it’s out of view) advance well as show clear irritation when the customer showed a coupon or verification for a discount.

Automotive Resources International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The maternity leave is great. You now get 12 weeks at 100% pay. There are a number of female leaders.

In my department they don't allow you to use vacation time if you run out of sick time. You only get three sick days a year and two personal. If you use all five you get a verbal warning and then possibly written up.

At the time I only got 6 weeks at 66% pay from Liberty Mutual and 6 weeks at 66% pay from the state of NJ.

Fusion Academy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't be in it for compensation and benefits. Be in it for the kids. The culture is lovely. Poeple care about one another here.

Advanced Assembly Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They are full of talk. They say that they are supportive when it comes to working parents, but they don't put their words into action. Yes, they have been fairly flexible with my schedule so I can pick up my daughter and have understood when I needed to work from home because she was sick or daycare was closed. But when I ask for the raise and promotion that I deserve, I'm turned down. HR is the biggest joke. They are two women that care so little for the women of this company. The men are more understanding actually. HR wanted me to pump in a tiny utility closet that had a shower in it for emergency reason (manufacturing business). I kindly asked them to allow me to use one of the vacant offices instead and was sure to copy the owner of the company. HR agreed, but was very clear to state that I would be kicked out and put back into the original room should they need that office for a future employee. Now we can talk about maternity leave. What a joke. It's unpaid and I actually had to write them a check every month for my families health benefits. I ask them prior to my leave if there was any day given paid, even the day I'm in labor. HR responded "no, of course not, you're not work." This place is continuing to lose great staff because of how poorly they treat people and they don't seem to want to change. People are expected to work 50 hour work weeks (which doesn't help the company many anymore money) and have little time with their families. I'm working hard to move on.

They forced me to write them a check every month to pay for my health insurance. Stated that they don't give even the day your in labor as a paid day because "you're not working"

ThisWeek Community News Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years and most of the women are in predominantly in support roles. The ratio of women to men is 70 percent men and 30 percent women. Women are NOT treated fairly as management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to have their voices heard. Most feedback falls on deaf ears. Suggestions by men get implemented while suggestions by women do not. Women are repeatedly passed over for promotion in favor of a less or non-qualified man. This has happened to me personally. I was passed over for promotion in favor of a less qualified man. I had years of leadership experience garnered from the military and this person (my current immediate boss) did not. Nor was he qualified in the digital content arena. His knowledge was only print. Yet he was elevated to Digital Managing Editor over me (the more qualified person) in 2010. Now I've had to put up with his ineptitude for 4 years (I spent one of those years deployed so that doesn't count 2011-2012). I have only stayed there since due to necessity. I cannot quit as I need what little money I get and I needed the health ins to pay for my recent knee surgery and recovery because the VA refused even though it was service-connected. My recovery is almost complete. I have one more checkup and I'll be released. So then I'll be free to quit this extremely toxic workplace for women and minorities to go somewhere where I will be able to utilize my leadership skills, contribute to the mission/big picture, make a difference and have job and life satisfaction. Nothing will change here. It is most certainly a dead end. No opportunity for growth, no perks, no work-balance (I work 70 hrs a week and get paid for 40). I know as a combat veteran I deserve better!

New York-Presbyterian Hospital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

the company is pretty fair about promoting both men and women. but as with most places its based on who you know. Maternity leave is 12 weeks unpaid unless you have banked sicktime or vacation time. depending on your department they may allow more time off if your managerial head agrees to it.