- FGB Official Job Seeker GroupCreating career connections, advice and feedback.
- Career Changers!Thinking about making a professional pivot? Join this community of other women doing the same!
- GenX WomenReality bites! We are middle aged and sandwiched between Boomers and Millennials.
- VIPs @ FGBThis group is for FGB VIP experts to connect, network and share.
- Resume Over CoffeeInside HR info. A safe space for Qs you'd ask "your friend who works in HR".
- Burnout SurvivalTo support, encourage and equip each other in preventing, surviving and thriving after burnout.
- Job SearchingWe discusss jobs & careers, resumes & CV's, recruiting, interviews, LinkedIn profiles, & job searching etc.
- Job Seekers/Employers HiringColleagues can post if their organization is hiring or looking for consultants for hire.
- You Are More Qualified Than You ThinkJob search strategy: Determine your next role and go after it strategically and authentically.
- Grad School Challenges and SupportA safe space for women in graduate school to destress, complain, and find support!
- Divorced, Single Mother, Homeowner, Job AdvicePersonal experience. I've always thought I could help by sharing!
- The 5-Day 'Women's Equality' ChallengeIn honor of International Women's Day, we’re challenging you to support women in 5 ways over 5 days.
- Clubhouse Rocks! Grow your connections & Expert StatusSop settling for invisible! Shine the light on your zone of genius & rock the hot new social channel.
- Women's Mindset RevolutionConnecting with all women who wants to ascend to a growth mindset.
- ASK-A-COACH: Imposter SyndromeThis group is dedicated to providing solutions for overcoming self-doubt.
- Land Your First Salary Raise - WITHOUT Imposter SyndromeFor womxn looking to land their first salary raise to accelerate their career & earn more money.
- Athlete for LifeA place for athletes to connect & support one another through the transition from athlete to...regular life.
- Intentional ClarityWomen intentionally stepping into to empowerment and fulfillment. Choosing clarity over confusion!